'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

7F4118c.gif

:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
Florida site says his high school coach says don't rule out Tennessee. I wanna believe. When does he announce?

That shouldn't give you hope. That's what coaches/family start to say when everyone knows it's the obvious answer. Just builds drama and puts the spotlight on his HS program.

Reactions: 1 person
If Ray comes to UT, it would arguably be the biggest surprise/get of the Butch Jones era. He's been a Bama lock for a while. I agree with the people saying all this "don't count out UT" stuff are just trying to build drama. He'll be in the Crimson and white. I hate it, but it's probably what's happening.

If Ray comes to UT, it would arguably be the biggest surprise/get of the Butch Jones era. He's been a Bama lock for a while. I agree with the people saying all this "don't count out UT" stuff are just trying to build drama. He'll be in the Crimson and white. I hate it, but it's probably what's happening.

I agree it would be the best recruiting get of his tenure imo.

TIFWIW UF Scout site hearing Vols have momentum with Ray coming out of OV.

I don't think anyone is being so bold as to say he is leaning to Tennessee. But, several sites are reporting that this is not a done deal by any stretch of the imagination. In the long run, I think he ends up signing with Alabama. But, this is not your average recruitment for the #1 player in Alabama.

Reactions: 1 person
Does he have a sister and where does she work? That should tell us.

In all seriousness we land Ray, I think there's a lot of pressure to go to Bama and if he wanted to go there he would've already committed. Has followed UT commits and has UT commits tweeting at him as well as having great relationships with and being talked to by Ignont and Smith. Butch pulls the upset of the year. Should see CBs come in tomorrow night as word gets out and Ray informs the coaches.

If he commits here, this will be hands down the best recruiting get of CBJ's era. I keep checking 247 hoping someone, anyone changes their vote, but he's gotten 2 more votes to Bama today and is still 100%

He only puts stuff up for a team when he OVs it looks like. Extremely tight-lipped and not attention seeking.

Yes, that was my point. VERY tight lipped. I don't think anybody knows which way he will go. Maybe his parents, but recruiting devices really don't know, and certainly none of us!
Just gonna have to wait and see.

VN Store

Back