'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

There is not one thing about his recruitment that would scream "I want to build drama" so there is that....

He's not the one building the drama in this case. It's his HS coach.

But let's also be honest, if you're waiting until NSD to announce your decision, there is a little bit in you that enjoys a little drama.

Reactions: 1 person
He's not the one building the drama in this case. It's his HS coach.

But let's also be honest, if you're waiting until NSD to announce your decision, there is a little bit in you that enjoys a little drama.

With the way kids flip and take visits after committing, I find waiting and being certain, one of the least dramatic things a recruit can do.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't see where all the Akers comparisons are coming from. We didn't even get an OV from Akers unless I'm mistaken.

Huge 5 star recruit, had at least one insider saying we had a great shot or even that he was coming to Tennessee. That's why imo.

He will be a vol... Have no doubt about it...well that's probably slightly exaggerated... There is always doubt when your talking recruiting but I'm about 99 percent sure...

Reactions: 7 people
Gut feeling or you got the scoop?

I'm not an insider and I have some friends on the staff... Last time I talked to them they sounded like they were just waiting for that call from Ray... Said they were fairly certain he will be at UT this coming fall.... So that's why... But take it or leave it... Did talk to them about three days ago.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not an insider and I have some friends on the staff... Last time I talked to them they sounded like they were just waiting for that call from Ray... Said they were fairly certain he will be at UT this coming fall.... So that's why... But take it or leave it... Did talk to them about three days ago.
At worst it gives me hope he is coming at best it solidifies it.

Who do you guys think has been blowing up Rays phone more , Tennessee or Bama in these past few days ?

Someone is after Volatil's insider status

Why? Besides being from Alabama and Nick wanting him, what has LR said or done to give anyone any indication of where he is going. He may very well end up and bama but any guess or feeling is simply that. It is just as plausible to say, "I feel that Ray's relationship with CWW and the need UT has on the DL ended up with Ray silently committing to UT on his OV here." See. I have just as much proof as you but I went with the positive spin.

Sorry if I came off as a dick but I am just so tired of the negative. Everyone should try the positive juice. It makes life much more enjoyable.

2 seasons in a row of blowing the SECC game and cruiting slowly dipping and your tired of fans expressing concern. Ok! Their have been false hopes for a long time here and lets downs. Concerns are not going away until it gets fixed...and it starts above CBJ. Everyone on here doesn't think the same, believe the same, hope the same, see the same, express the same. My standard may be higher than others. But with all due respect...if negative expression bothers you that bad...either ignore it or find something else to do. :)

Your insider application has been received, and we will get back to you Wednesday afternoon.

You guys know I'm usually optimistic but I'm not feeling good about this. Unless he truly hasn't made his decision, it seems it would be hard for a kid in the state of alabama to set up a big signing ceremony at his school and then not pick the home state school. Wouldn't there be a lot of backlash?

Reactions: 4 people
You guys know I'm usually optimistic but I'm not feeling good about this. Unless he truly hasn't made his decision, it seems it would be hard for a kid in the state of alabama to set up a big signing ceremony at his school and then not pick the home state school. Wouldn't there be a lot of backlash?

Exactly

Just stating my opinion, but I doubt a kid will base his college decision based on what kind of reaction he will get from others. This one in particular seems more mature than that. College decisions are bigger than what your friends might think, and it sounds like those close to him (coach, family) aren't pressuring him one way or another.

I'm starting to think that Ray has been silently committed to Alabama for a while .

Don't know where he will go, but I seriously doubt that Ray has been silently committed to Alabama. The fact that he has not announced or shown his hand on where he wants to go is only good for schools not named bammer.

VN Store

Back