'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Should be our easiest position to recruit outside of maybe RB. Like others have said, come be our next Barnett

DT should be an sell right now too. We are hurting bad at DT and should have guys beating down the door to play for Strip. I hope Shoop can repair the defense in the offseason and get back to the dominance that he has shown in the past.

DT should be an sell right now too. We are hurting bad at DT and should have guys beating down the door to play for Strip. I hope Shoop can repair the defense in the offseason and get back to the dominance that he has shown in the past.

The problem with that is that DT is a priority every year for every team because those guys are so coveted and hard to come by.

Hardest position to recruit by far. Besides overall speed I think defensive tackle is what separates the SEC from the other conferences.

Reactions: 1 person
We have a shot at both, and nobody knows if they will both play DT or not. Butler is built where he could possibly play either, Ray looks more like a DE. But getting 1 isn't going to stop us from getting the other. The other schools recruiting Ray have very good D-Lines as well, I imagine his decision will be based on where he wants to go to school more than you we are signing. Competition is everywhere. GBO!!!!!

I think we get both. Butler for DT and Ray for DE.

I sure hope you're right Bassmaster. Remember, we're down to 2 total recruits left to sign for 2017. That's unless we allow a few more committed recruits go.

27 scholarships is our allotted limit so I assume CBJ will allow 2-3 more recruits go elsewhere so we can improve our signing class for 2017.

I sure hope you're right Bassmaster. Remember, we're down to 2 total recruits left to sign for 2017. That's unless we allow a few more committed recruits go.

27 scholarships is our allotted limit so I assume CBJ will allow 2-3 more recruits go elsewhere so we can improve our signing class for 2017.

I come up with 28, but what the heck do I know?

I come up with 28, but what the heck do I know?

Where did you place some of the so called late 2016 signees that we had? That's probably where you have that one spot mixed up. I would have too if I didn't read about it myself about a month ago when the NCAA finally made their call on these recruits official.

VN Store

Back