'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Dude I can go dig up the bodies but I really don't want to.

🤔, I only recall truly predicting these guys and this is more humorous than anything as it seems Akers is going to FSU. I don't remember, how did you put it, waiting till they go somewhere else and then pouting? Something like that. I don't remember ever predicting someone would be a Vol and then pouting when they don't. Especially since I have no inside information and only predict like this to have some fun. But, stick with your narrative

Reactions: 1 person
🤔, I only recall truly predicting these guys and this is more humorous than anything as it seems Akers is going to FSU. I don't remember, how did you put it, waiting till they go somewhere else and then pouting? Something like that. I don't remember ever predicting someone would be a Vol and then pouting when they don't. Especially since I have no inside information and only predict like this to have some fun. But, stick with your narrative

You have went boo hoo many times on here when recruiting is not firing on all cylinders. I'll leave it that so we can focus on Ray.

Cat you have to take your meds...

Oblivion-Therapy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
You have went boo hoo many times on here when recruiting is not firing on all cylinders. I'll leave it that so we can focus on Ray.

Two things. First, being disappointed and going boo hoo are not the same thing. Second, that's not what you accused me of. You accused me of playing a game and predicting guys to the Vols and then waiting around to pout when they go elsewhere. That isn't the same thing either and I'm not playing that game.

Two things. First, being disappointed and going boo hoo are not the same thing. Second, that's not what you accused me of. You accused me of playing a game and predicting guys to the Vols and then waiting around to pout when they go elsewhere. That isn't the same thing either and I'm not playing that game.

Against my better judgment I am going to weigh in here. I agree with you. Boohoo is not your thing. There are many on here that do have that problem though.

Against my better judgment I am going to weigh in here. I agree with you. Boohoo is not your thing. There are many on here that do have that problem though.

Thank you sir. I think everyone on here gets disappointed when a top player goes somewhere else. But boo hooing over it is a very different thing.

Well again, the criticism that I boohoo over recruits is secondary. You basically accused me of trolling by playing that game and that is absolutely false

Calm down I didn't accuse you of trolling in the least. If anything you are unrealistic in who we are going to pull and seem to get down on the staff if we don't get them.

Just an observation. I still appreciate your input here. :hi:

VN Store

Back