'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones lost out on a single recruit

OR

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones told a blue chip DL that UT had no more room for him and to kick rocks.

2nd option is far worse.

We've lost recruiting battles. Conliffe wasn't one of them.

Reactions: 4 people
Mathis just committed to Bama. Could this mean Ray to the good guys?
I don't think so. Phidarian Mathis was Bama's DT target. Bama's 2 DE targets are LaBryan Ray & Aubrey Solomon. It's safe to assume Bama coaches have explained Bama's DL plans to each of them.

:confused:

13564622-Puzzled-Confused-Lost-Signpost-Shows-Puzzling-Problem-Stock-Photo.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Just talk to my friends on staff and they haven't heard anything from the coaching staff about a decision yet but they expect one in the next couple of hours... They said sooner rather than later but also said nothing they have heard from Ray today has discouraged there ideas about him being in orange and white.

Reactions: 3 people
Just talk to my friends on staff and they haven't heard anything from the coaching staff about a decision yet but they expect one in the next couple of hours... They said sooner rather than later but also said nothing they have heard from Ray today has discouraged there ideas about him being in orange and white.

Boys he isn't coming here don't set yourself up for a big let down Ray is just getting his 15 minutes of fame because at BAMA you won't hear from Ray till he is a junior then you know how it work's nick begs him to stay his senior year and most of the big guys does then there is millions of dollars waiting at the end thats what NICK SELLS and we can't. we have zero chance at landing this kid,:thud:

Reactions: 1 person
7 CB's to Bama in the past 2 days

Still 100% Bama. Wondering if we start to see any change tonight, if we do, I'll start to get excited

Boys he isn't coming here don't set yourself up for a big let down Ray is just getting his 15 minutes of fame because at BAMA you won't hear from Ray till he is a junior then you know how it work's nick begs him to stay his senior year and most of the big guys does then there is millions of dollars waiting at the end thats what NICK SELLS and we can't. we have zero chance at landing this kid,:thud:

I'll admit defeat when you find the punctuation keys.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back