'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Or...you could just be here stringing us along saying you have no idea, when in reality you've known all along...:)
If I knew, I would say so, but I wouldn't spoil his secret by revealing his decision.

I truly do not know.

Based on his own words that I've seen in a few articles, I think he'll go to Bama.

We'll all know tomorrow.

If I knew, I would say so, but I wouldn't spoil his secret by revealing his decision.

I truly do not know.

Based on his own words that I've seen in a few articles, I think he'll go to Bama.

We'll all know tomorrow.

Yeah..I don't believe we're getting him either. I really hope so, but this whole season has been a bummer, no reason for it to change now. Kudos to the staff for keeping in his field of vision, but this is a tough pull. I just hope we didn't blow off somebody else just for a small chance at Ray. I doubt that though.

Reactions: 1 person
Ray reminds me a lot of Trey Smith. Really humble, down to earth kid. Hopefully his friendship with Trey is enough to pull him.

Reactions: 4 people
Watching the Conliffe commitment and he has his best friend decked out in Vol gear as one of the finalist along with Penn St & Gators. I would think he would of left us out of the top 3 if we rescinded his offer :dunno:

all for the show

Last edited:
Watching the Conliffe commitment and he has his best friend decked out in Vol gear as one of the finalist along with Penn St & Gators. I would think he would of left us out of the top 3 if we rescinded his offer :dunno:

all for the show

Maybe we didn't rescind his offer but we told him that if he waits to commit then there might not be a spot for him

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones lost out on a single recruit

OR

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones told a blue chip DL that UT had no more room for him and to kick rocks.

2nd option is far worse.

OR

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones told a blue chip DL that UT had no more room for him and to kick

2nd option is far worse.

This can be said for Penn State and Alabama too.

OR

You can choose to believe that Butch Jones told a blue chip DL that UT had no more room for him and to kick rocks.

2nd option is far worse.

People can choose to believe whatever they want, but it doesn't make it correct. He probably isn't as "blue chip" as you think.

I will be surprised if it isn't Bama. You guys think Ray is the only decision left for us in the recruiting class? Am I missing someone that we are still in?

VN Store

Back