'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Boys he isn't coming here don't set yourself up for a big let down Ray is just getting his 15 minutes of fame because at BAMA you won't hear from Ray till he is a junior then you know how it work's nick begs him to stay his senior year and most of the big guys does then there is millions of dollars waiting at the end thats what NICK SELLS and we can't. we have zero chance at landing this kid,:thud:
Just stop.....Ray isn't an attention whore and couldn't care less about the 15 minutes of fame.

Reactions: 9 people
7 CB's to Bama in the past 2 days

Still 100% Bama. Wondering if we start to see any change tonight, if we do, I'll start to get excited

I doubt anyone changes anything. It's a believe it when I see it thing. People worth a lick say 25 percent chance which is still bad odds. Sure as heck ain't trusting BO dude swore we were getting Kyle Davis, tee and Derrick Brown all way to end when everyone was clear where they were going at that point. Tee I understand but it made no sense how hard headed he was on Davis and Brown

I don't think so. Phidarian Mathis was Bama's DT target. Bama's 2 DE targets are LaBryan Ray & Aubrey Solomon. It's safe to assume Bama coaches have explained Bama's DL plans to each of them.

I know people have already said it but I really appreciate you bringing an opposite view on things while being respectful and not causing trouble. Tidal Surge and HG know how to do it right.

Reactions: 6 people
Perhaps Butch went all in for Ray, knowing that if he didn't get him, he could get another WR, opening up the possibility of moving Byrd to CB.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a platinum chip compared to the rest of this UT class.

would%2Bit%2Bbe%2Bwrong%2Bto%2Bpunch%2Ba%2Bchild.gif

Reactions: 3 people
We should know shortly , but is most likely Bama bound .

Man, I wish I kept up with recruiting more. I just can't stand the spectacle it's become.

I watched that one FSU commit's announcement, and that ruined it another five years for me. :)

Thanks for the info!

7 CB's to Bama in the past 2 days

Still 100% Bama. Wondering if we start to see any change tonight, if we do, I'll start to get excited

JMO, but the CBs in this recruitment are not even worth watching, because no one knows anything. All these CBs for Bama the last couple of days are only because they waited until the last minute and are going with the safe pick. It's a complete guess on their part. CBs in this particular saga are pretty much worthless if Ray stays tight-lipped until the very end.

Just talk to my friends on staff and they haven't heard anything from the coaching staff about a decision yet but they expect one in the next couple of hours... They said sooner rather than later but also said nothing they have heard from Ray today has discouraged there ideas about him being in orange and white.

I hope the Vols get good news, it just seems we've been on the short end of the stick way to often. If their were recruiting ranking for teams that finished 2nd to someone's choice, we'd be a top 5 class every year

I just asked. I mean, you said you would root for him if he went to Alabama.

Nope, I didn't say I would root for him if he went to Bama.

I won't wish bad on him or any other player, but if he's not a Vol then I hope he loses every time he plays against the vols.

If I had a preference it would be Bama. I need to beat Florida to get to the SEC Championship, so I need them to suck at recruiting.

VolsDeep98 on 247 said Ray called coaches and said he is going to Bama. Don't know how credible this guy is but just passing along.

If true, we should have known. Just too much to overcome. Pulling the number one player from Bama and Saban? Pfft. What were we thinking?

I hope I get bashed for this post tomorrow.

JMO, but the CBs in this recruitment are not even worth watching, because no one knows anything. All these CBs for Bama the last couple of days are only because they waited until the last minute and are going with the safe pick. It's a complete guess on their part. CBs in this particular saga are pretty much worthless if Ray stays tight-lipped until the very end.

You can say that, but there's a reason he's at 100% Bama. Even our mods are saying if they had to vote now they would vote Bama. I am holding out hope, which is why I keep checking 247, but so far there's been none.

VN Store

Back