'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

per Callahan:
Vols didn't really have a spot for Ray. They were just willing to do whatever was necessary to squeeze in Ray, which is why they haven't gone all-out for Pouncey or Conliffe

They ain't cheating......unless you call having the greatest college coach in our lifetime and absolutely dominating college football, cheating

It's not hard being the greatest college football coach when you face wash 5 star recruits into believing they will play immediately when most of them play after waiting two years if they even stay. Alabama has had more high rated players leave rather than stay and waste away on the bench. Julio with his late model Escalade with a single Mom working at Church's fried chicken supporting his younger siblings is one example of stroking players

Another lesson to be re-learned. Don't get excited just because other commits "are recruiting him and feel confident". Happened with Akers. Happened with Ray.

And quit with the "cheating" crap. Bama gets it done on the field. So they get the players they want. We lose to SC and Vandy. Really think we are pulling 5* kids out of Bama??

Reactions: 3 people
It's not hard being the greatest college football coach when you face wash 5 star recruits into believing they will play immediately when most of them play after waiting two years if they even stay. Alabama has had more high rated players leave rather than stay and waste away on the bench. Julio with his late model Escalade with a single Mom working at Church's fried chicken supporting his younger siblings is one example of stroking players
Anyone and everyone that gets a recruit over UT obviously paid for them......how could I forget that

Reactions: 1 person
If you don't think we pay, you are naive

I am sure we are cheating, everyone cheats. But we are not doing what Bama does, there isn't any question about that. Our guys aren't driving G Wagons and Chargers. That's a fact. If they were I guarantee you we wouldn't be finishing ranked 20th tomorrow

Another lesson to be re-learned. Don't get excited just because other commits "are recruiting him and feel confident". Happened with Akers. Happened with Ray.

And quit with the "cheating" crap. Bama gets it done on the field. So they get the players they want. We lose to SC and Vandy. Really think we are pulling 5* kids out of Bama??

Getting it done on the field doesn't equal 7 straight number 1 recruiting classes. G Wagons and Chargers do tho

I am sure we are cheating, everyone cheats. But we are not doing what Bama does, there isn't any question about that. Our guys aren't driving G Wagons and Chargers. That's a fact. If they were I guarantee you we wouldn't be finishing ranked 20th tomorrow

Agree 100% on we wouldn't be finishing ranked 20th tomorrow.

I'll wallow after our class has inked the page. As of now, nobody really knows if he verbaled or not. Akers told our players he was coming. Kids lie. Maybe he is trolling. People can speculate and state the obvious but recruiting is not always obvious. Tomorrow will be fun regardless, at least I choose to look at it that way. The rest of you can carry on with your miserable, negative views on life.

Technically Sterling is still out there but from everything I've seen the coaches didn't even contact him this week...I think they put all their money on Ray and didn't push for Sterling or Conliffe....I trust this staff on evaluations but I think I would have taken either over another WR

No response needed for that garbage of a link. Come with some actual proof instead of a mountain of saltiness and speculation from a USC site.

Pictures from the players own instagram accounts of them with brand new cars and thousands in cash is just speculation. Okay

VN Store

Back