'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

😨😰😭
When Ray said he felt bad that he'd let a fan base down he was talking about you bro.

He knows how hard you were actively searching twitter for info, "even though you don't have a Twitter."

"And every one of our 3*s is better than their rating" lol you're a combination of Sab and D4H.

😂😂😘😘

Reactions: 2 people
When Ray said he felt bad that he'd let a fan base down he was talking about you bro.

He knows how hard you were actively searching twitter for info, "even though you don't have a Twitter."

"And every one of our 3*s is better than their rating" lol you're a combination of Sab and D4H.

😂😂😘😘

Oh now you've just gone too far! This might be ignore worthy. And no, not all of them, but a few for sure.

Burning orange should change his name, be banned or quit talking to whoever his 💩 Source is. Starting to make me think your sab with your terrible kiss of deaths in each thread

Reactions: 4 people
There's a lot of space between not deluding yourself and misery.
Basically.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's hurting way worse than I ever will over a teenage kid building his future.

They're the ones who build themselves up while everyone watches them fall. It has nothing to do with misery/negativism and moreso with logic and years of following recruiting.

It's usually a "smart" idea to quote the person you're referring to. According to you, fortunately, I am smart and obviously picked up the sense and vibe of who it was directed to.

Thank you.[/QUOTE

Even a dumb azz could figure that out. You just won the daily double.
First I'm smart and an azz. Now I'm just a dumb azz lol

It's past your bedtime and make sure to tuck bass in.

Even if we had kept the in-state guys at home this wouldn't have been a strong class anyway... Now, it feels Fulmer circa 2008... 2018 has great promise though. Let's look ahead!

VN Store

Back