'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Pruitt isn't going to kick someone off for singing a video unless he thinks he sucks and at moment we need OL. Kid whole family grew up TN fans including himself. He prob wants to be Cade so bad he is Cade's lil ***** boy and sang along. Pruitt can just make him run till he pukes

Nah he can go if it’s actually him.

Honestly, if the kid does that and Pruitt lets him in, it's not the coaches or fans he has to worry about. It's the team and I can guarantee you that a lot of the seniors won't take kindly to that whether it was just a joke or not.

Reactions: 7 people
Honestly, if the kid does that and Pruitt lets him in, it's not the coaches or fans he has to worry about. It's the team and I can guarantee you that a lot of the seniors won't take kindly to that whether it was just a joke or not.

Agreed. If that’s him (and I believe it is) he will be better off walking on a Georgia. Players will code red this dude quickly.

Sometimes you are who you hang out with. I'm sure the kid will have remorse for doing this.

Dude was the first one to sign with VOLS and there was much talk about how he had bled orange all his life.

He will definitely have remorse when he realizes "good friend" Cade posted it and half of VOL Nation saw it. If they are under age drinking, then that's another strike against him.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude was the first one to sign with VOLS and there was much talk about how he had bled orange all his life.

He will definitely have remorse when he realizes "good friend" Cade posted it and half of VOL Nation saw it. If they are under age drinking, then that's another strike against him.

Pruitt may have a nice talk with Antonutti. This is not a good look for an incoming freshman.

Reactions: 1 person
My confusion with this is the song they are singing is a Bama locker room song.

So a UGA and UT commit singing a Bama locker room song.

Very weird.

Reactions: 6 people
The kid has been all Vol for a long time. He loves UT and he loves this state. Many of us were ecstatic he signed.

Now some of you are wishing bad things upon him over a dumb video (where we're not even 100% it was him).

Come on guys... get a grip.

Personally, I hope he comes in and has a very productive career and contributes in the new era of Tennessee football all of us are so excited for.

Reactions: 3 people
The kid has been all Vol for a long time. He loves UT and he loves this state. Many of us were ecstatic he signed.

Now some of you are wishing bad things upon him over a dumb video (where we're not even 100% it was him).

Come on guys... get a grip.

Personally, I hope he comes in and has a very productive career and contributes in the new era of Tennessee football all of us are so excited for.

I sure as hell hope it wasn’t him. Because no Vol would utter those words.

Here is the thing. That video didn't cost Mays a thing . He used Antonutti to pick a scab.
Antonutti will pay the price . Great friend .

Reactions: 7 people
Sooo go out in public and sing some David Allan Coe. When you see your life flashing before your eyes just tell them “it’s just words to a song guys!” I’m sure it’ll be cool.

Ahhh of course, let's compare what he sang to a well known racist... seems reasonable and honest.

You never had a beer under age?

A fan of the program has less value than someone singing UT hate songs? Alrighty then.

Seriously. I just live by simple rules in life. If someone offers my scrub tale a full ride and I'm riding shotgun in a fat faced traders truck singing a song against that university who stuck with my 255 wet pound OT a** ...... lol NM

If he makes it to the team they will handle it.

I could just see Trey Smith riding in a car with the UGA OT singing that song.... wait Nino can't because he is not a dumba**

Ahhh of course, let's compare what he sang to a well known racist... seems reasonable and honest.

Hey snowflake, a song is a song according to some here. Why is one hate okay and another hate isn’t? Not saying they’re equal, but both are wrong and have consequences.

VN Store

Back