'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Hey snowflake, a song is a song according to some here. Why is one hate okay and another hate isn’t? Not saying they’re equal, but both are wrong and have consequences.

Calling me the snowflake? When you're up in arms about a kid saying "and Tennessee too,"... seems pretty ironic. If you're honestly going to compare Racist comments and behavior to what Cade said, you are CLUELESS. It doesn't matter that you said "not saying they're equal, but both are wrong," they shouldn't even be in the same conversation. Hating someone based on race, sex, etc is wildly different than saying "and Tennessee too," and should never ever be compared in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 1 person
I may cuss the coach but would never in a million years say anything about our state or Vols... We are blessed to be from Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
He was just being a dumb kid. I’m sure he will apologize and then run sprints. I did and said really stupid stuff at his age

tenor.gif

From what I see online, some folks think the guy with Cade is Cooper, some think it's Tanner.

I haven't seen any of the media folks call it one way or another, so I'm waiting. I expect it'll all come out, and soon. The attempts at damage control may be interesting.

You know I’ve always thought Jerome Carvin has a higher ceiling than Cade Mays anyways. Also this Antonutti kid should know better. You were born here, raised here, signed with the home school, and you say “F Tennessee too” there’s no excuse for that and there should be some consequences.

Yeah, it's Tanner.

I know kids are kids, but when you're 18 in the social media era, and start getting followed by collegiate fanbases just because you pick that school, you HAVE to understand that anything and everything is going to get out in that environment. High school coaches should be preparing these kids when they start getting offers for things like this.

Even in joking, even if he bleeds orange, even if he comes here and could be an All-American player, people will *never* forget the day he sang F Tennessee.

That stigma will be with him forever now, fair or unfair.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather you go than him, at least he has value to UT.

Not really. Scout team? We can find a walk on for that.

You are the most sensitive male I’ve ever seen on a message board. Soooo butt hurt when anyone is talked bad about. Go cry in a corner.

Reactions: 2 people
Really disappointed in that kid, always thought he was very marginal...watched him play twice this year and honestly I can see why we sucked, ***** can really pick them. Pruitt had to honor all in state kids but I bet if he can use this to dump this kid he will. Ensworth has some studs upcoming too so we’ll see how coach handles it. Personally, I’d make his life so miserable he quits in camp...Pruitt eveidentily has a knack for that and I’m all for it.

Pruitt hasn’t been under any obligation. I think it shows.

My confusion with this is the song they are singing is a Bama locker room song.

So a UGA and UT commit singing a Bama locker room song.

Very weird.

I can't pull the video up, but if it's a Bama song, does Cade ever say 'F*** Georgia"?
Or is it just our guy blasting our school?

Sounds like an Alabama song. Not the team...the country group. Circa 1980’s

VN Store

Back