'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Sounds like an Alabama song. Not the team...the country group. Circa 1980’s

It’s Dixieland Delight, and any Bama fan i know changes the words just like Tanner and Cade did in this video. It’s an insult to UT and Tanner should be ashamed for singing it like that, joking or not.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm no college scout, but does anyone think he seems a little undersized for a division 1 tackle?

If we land these juco o-linemen, I doubt the kid ever sees a meaningful snap here. He'll be recruited over in '19. Adding this social media stupidity only makes it worse.

It’s Dixieland Delight, and any Bama fan i know changes the words just like Tanner and Cade did in this video. It’s an insult to UT and Tanner should be ashamed for singing it like that, joking or not.

When you’re out with your buddies nothing’s sacred. I simply don’t believe that’s his core. Bet Cade would have joined in with him in a song dogging UGA on this particular night. If this is the worst thing he ever does, he hasn’t done much wrong in his life. Play FOOTBALL!

Reactions: 1 person
New culture Lyle. Either with us or against us :rock:

What I’ll do is remove you and other numskulls and go with the new improved US. :) Put your pirate hat back on...BRAD!
JR15.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
When you’re out with your buddies nothing’s sacred. I simply don’t believe that’s his core. Bet Cade would have joined in with him in a song dogging UGA on this particular night. If this is the worst thing he ever does, he hasn’t done much wrong in his life. Play FOOTBALL!

I see what you’re saying, but when I’m out with my buddies my tune is more like buck fama, not trashing my alma mater in a song sung by a band called Alabama singing a song about how great the state of Tennessee is on a Saturday night.

Reactions: 1 person
He is an idiot if it was him. Looks like him. But some folks going way overboard about this. I'd venture to say we have a lot of guys in team now or in past that grew up liking other teams that said F TN. Granted none of those did such a thing while being a current player.

At same time I doubt either kid was being serious about it even Cade. But Cade still a Fat Turd

I see what you’re saying, but when I’m out with my buddies my tune is more like buck fama, not trashing my alma mater in a song sung by a band called Alabama singing a song about how great the state of Tennessee is on a Saturday night.

He’s not even enrolled yet. When the pads go on, singalongs go out the window. It’s what he does on the field here on out that I give a crap about. What their inside jokes and attempts to kick each other in the nuts sound like goes into the ether. FOOTBALL!

He’s not even enrolled yet. When the pads go on, singalongs go out the window. It’s what he does on the field here on out that I give a crap about. What their inside jokes and attempts to kick each other in the nuts sound like goes into the ether. FOOTBALL!

Agree. Football, people. Focus. He's a kid that will soon be turned into a man.

All the BS and social media crap goes out the window once he shows up for school and starts in the program. If it doesn't stop he will be gone in the CJP regime.

FWIW it's already been reported he is north of 280 lbs. currently. He has the frame for 300+.

VN Store

Back