'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

I just sang a song. I'm not gonna say exactly who it should offend but it is a lot. The only difference is nobody saw it. Nobody saw all the stupid things kids did before smart phones. Just because the technology exists doesn't mean kids are gonna stop doing stupid stuff. We can either get over it and let the coaches handle it or we can try and get a bulk discount on ulcer medication as we obsess needlessly over every little stupid thing kids do.

I'm not sure anyone is fuming about it. I got more important things in my real life like exploring legal options against a doctor who may have permanently damaged my two year old ear drum so I am certainly not in jeopardy of an ulcer because of this lol

Do you think Tanner has actually ever HATED Tennessee? Much less to the extent of the coach you want to throw him off of the team for singing about it?

Nope.

Tanner most likely grew up loving Tennessee.
Tanner committed to play football for Tennessee.

Probably why you're seeing so many upset over it :dunno:

Nope.

Tanner most likely grew up loving Tennessee.
Tanner committed to play football for Tennessee.

Probably why you're seeing so many upset over it :dunno:

If they read those fun facts and put their beer down, maybe we can get back to real FOOTBALL. :)

Butchna resembles Butch Jones so much, it’s scary. Loves to share his opinion or make statements but as soon as either one is questioned...

Red face, shunned, silent treatment just like...well...

Edit: love it when butch(na) gets rolling

Attachments

• D374F7A0-6850-4B56-AEB7-2DD971D556E1.jpeg
    D374F7A0-6850-4B56-AEB7-2DD971D556E1.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: 4 people
Trey was hanging out with them earlier in the day. :whistling:
Can someone have Butchna post a picture proving his claim?

He doesn’t like me bc he can’t make me mad like everyone else and won’t reply back...thanks!

Btw- kick him off 😉

The reality is that he’s not a very good player so his leash isn’t as long as other guys. Whether that’s fair or not is another discussion. I’m all for letting the coaches and players decide his fate.

Reactions: 1 person
Lot of “were you a dominant college athlete with pro aspirations?” In the posts I responded to. If this board goes private only to coaches and college athletes, it’s going to drop a HUGE number of posters. I love sports, that’s why I’m here. I don’t need to be talked down to and stay in my place because I’m JUST A FAN. Take the fans away and athletes are playing in front of immediate family with nary a television camera in sight.

I didn’t mean to talk down to you or disrespect you. I was just trying to gain perspective on your point of view.

If this was alantae Taylor would y'all be saying kick him out? Don't care if he's a kid or a grown man. He does not owe any of us an apology for singing a song. This is such a minor thing to be upset about. I hope he comes in and becomes a great player and has a great career.

He owes all of VN an apology for saying ***k Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
You’re that one perfect guy! Read about you but thought you were a myth! That’s ok. The guy right next to you in the stoning line ****** up enough for the both of you...and some stragglers. Kid learned don’t do anything ever again because mouth breathers got them some internetz. :)

So that's the deal now?..nobody can criticize anything ever unless they are perfect? I gaurandangtee you I've never said anything mocking the Volunteers...smh.

I didn’t mean to talk down to you or disrespect you. I was just trying to gain perspective on your point of view.

Even as a non-college athlete, I recognize that there are team dynamics in play here. This will be addressed not ignored by said team. But there are no hard and fast set rules demanding physical violence. Haze him a little and give him some grief under the watchful purview of our new HC, and this’ll be a healthy teaching incident. Some of the other proposed solutions advocated by our posters either border or outright splat on thuggery.

He owes all of VN an apology for saying ***k Tennessee.

I disagree. But it's cool. I hope you get yer apology. I don't want or need one. I hope he turns out to be a great lineman for us. From everything I've seen he is a pretty good kid. No reports of doing anything wrong. And I do not consider this to be doing anything wrong. Now if it was a nickel back song I would agree. Kick him out of school.

Reactions: 1 person
So that's the deal now?..nobody can criticize anything ever unless they are perfect? I gaurandangtee you I've never said anything mocking the Volunteers...smh.

Where did I say that the perfect poster had liberties? Basically said most of the rest of us have made bad decisions and didn’t have an online mob demanding blood from them. :hmm:

VN Store

Back