'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

I watched game film once and in my expert opinion he weighs 272.

Hope Smith, McKenzie, and Warrior meet him at the door and don’t let him in.

How do we know he won’t be calling his BFF and telling him about our practices leading up to game week?

Fred White and Swain don’t want him on the team. That’s all I need to know

Reactions: 2 people

How do we know he won’t be calling his BFF and telling him about our practices leading up to game week?

Mckenzie... Does not scare anyone of the field...Nobody...

What are Swain & Fred White saying?

What are Swain & Fred White saying?

That he shouldn’t be on the team. They wouldn’t trust him as teammate. If this were when they were playing they would take care of it. Fred White wants to call him on the phone and meet him in the Tennessee drill. They want him to go play for Ga or someone else were going to play so our guys can play against him. Fred White was hot over it.

Reactions: 5 people
We've had plenty of thugs here where's all our natties from it? Member the Fulmer cup? I think that's what it was called.

That he shouldn’t be on the team. They wouldn’t trust him as teammate. If this were when they were playing they would take care of it. Fred White wants to call him on the phone and meet him in the Tennessee drill. They want him to go play for Ga or someone else were going to play so our guys can play against him. Fred White was hot over it.

Wow. That's pretty damning.

Reactions: 1 person
He owes all of VN an apology for saying ***k Tennessee.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back