'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Bet Pruitt wouldn’t sing it now though.

I wouldn't imagine so, just doubt he would punish the kid either. If there's any recourse, guessing it will be a prideful teammate(s).

Personally, I think it was a really dumb thing to do. If he has a future at UT, I'm guessing he'll see the pride and passion that comes with. Regret likely.

A lot of the lunatic fringe would. Many Tennessee fans have become a freaking embarrassment

I've enjoy this show from the seats until now. But I can't enjoy it when it turns to the personal belittling when someone doesn't agree with you, and it always does.

You want to talk about embarrassing fans? Embarrassing is when you can't have a debate and disagreement without saying someone is embarrassing or using other insults.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I wouldn't imagine so, just doubt he would punish the kid either. If there's any recourse, guessing it will be a prideful teammate(s).

Personally, I think it was a really dumb thing to do. If he has a future at UT, I'm guessing he'll see the pride and passion that comes with. Regret likely.

He’ll definitely get some internal hazing at the very least. Most likely recruited over anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
Good chance he wouldn't have been a take if he hadn't signed early. It was a bit surprising they let him sign instead of waiting like Litaker and Grant.

Reactions: 1 person
Sooooo, has either apologized? I mean I understand if he just made a business decision, but why throw your dad's school under the bus, not to mention the language. I don't want to hear "he's a kid" excuse he is old enough to know better, and I would think raised better than that.

Reactions: 3 people
Sooooo, has either apologized? I mean I understand if he just made a business decision, but why throw your dad's school under the bus, not to mention the language. I don't want to hear "he's a kid" excuse he is old enough to know better, and I would think raised better than that.

Ask Swain and White.

giphy.gif

Right-right-right-right..this is fun..

Same song. Pruitt sang it with actual hate. Fruit ain’t got no place in this discussion. :)

Yep. Same song.

Pruitt was born and bred Alabama.
Tanner was born and bred Tennessee.

For Pruitt? It was expected.
For Tanner? It was not.

Therein lies the difference.

Reactions: 3 people
Yep. Same song.

For Tanner? It was not.

You’re stretching. :) And WHO exactly would be making the decision to jettison Tanner for singing that song that they’ve both sung?

Yep. Same song.

For Tanner? It was not.

For Pruitt? It was probably for real.
For Tanner? It was probably in jest.

For me? Meh. NBD = No Big Deal.

Both are Vols now and I am a fan of both. Here's to a better season for our returning players and a great start for our new players and coaches.

You’re stretching. :) And WHO exactly would be making the decision to jettison Tanner for singing that song that they’ve both sung?

How's that stretching? Pretty straightforward.

And I've never advocated for what you are implying.

Do I think Tanner should be booted from the team?
No, no I do not.

Do I think Tanner should get a free pass?
No, no I do not.

VN Store

Back