'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Those spaces between words and sentences are so cliche. :)

And what do you burn apart from Tanner?

SMM1c1z.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Also guys . All this if I was 18 is garbage.

I don't care how old he is or who he is. Fulmer could sing it to my face in the middle of the checker boards and I would not care because, and here is the important thing, it's lyrics to a song. Taking something like this personal makes people seem like, oh never mind I don't want to offend any delicate sensibilities.

I don't care how old he is or who he is. Fulmer could sing it to my face in the middle of the checker boards and I would not care because, and here is the important thing, it's lyrics to a song. Taking something like this personal makes people seem like, oh never mind I don't want to offend any delicate sensibilities.

Hush now. They are each delicate and unique.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
This has been the hot topic and I want to participate. Unfortunately, I don't give a rat's azz if we keep him or if his teammates pimp smack him.
Anyone want to bribe my vote?
I do accept bit coin.

I like it. Internet debate mercenary.

To be honest, my 1st instinct was to see which side Bruin was on and choose the opposite. Had to flip a coin but attempted monetary gain won out.

I cannot find any fault in yer logic here. The whole plan is flawless. Haha.

I will say this:
There really isn't much point in calling on Pruitt to kick him off the team. Given the origin of the song, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if CJP has belted a note or 2 at some point in the past.

Are you dusting off the old “I’m monitoring you” schtick. She uses one per post? That’s what I do. Not ready to take MAN advice from you ya yenta! Hope you take offense. :the_finger:

Now, that's my favorite emoji and the only one u should be allowed to use

I will say this:
There really isn't much point in calling on Pruitt to kick him off the team. Given the origin of the song, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if CJP has belted a note or 2 at some point in the past.

Bet Pruitt wouldn’t sing it now though.

Reactions: 4 people
I will say this:

I covered that. Didn’t dim their torches or nothin. :)

The bottom line is, the spot's gone and the kid's going to be part of this class. Lucky for him, he's not an EE so he won't join the team until summer. I'm sure he'll receive a few pointers on what to do-- and not do-- until then.

VN Store

Back