'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

How's that stretching? Pretty straightforward.

And I've never advocated for what you are implying.

Do I think Tanner should be booted from the team?
No, no I do not.

Do I think Tanner should get a free pass?
No, no I do not.

Not sure why you’re reacting to my posts then. Not advocating this being swept completely under the rug. It’ll be addressed. If for no other reason than to teach.

How's that stretching? Pretty straightforward.

And I've never advocated for what you are implying.

Do I think Tanner should be booted from the team?
No, no I do not.

Do I think Tanner should get a free pass?
No, no I do not.

So... So we agree. Well what the heck are we doing?!?

No point booting him. We're down the spot. He'd have to Joc Bruce his way off the team. Otherwise, he'll probably RS and we'll see if he can contribute down the road.

This begs a question (everyone, not just Ron).

If you got a huge job at Alabama, would you automatically stop hating them? In public is a given but privately, how you feel?

And go.

Well yer an admitted hired gun so we know yer answer. Haha. That would be tough. Honestly once you build a relationship with the kids yer coaching hating them would probably be difficult. Assuming yer talking about a coaching job.

All the talk about booting Tanner is stupid. He has a signed LOI that says he will be on scholarship and playing football at UTK. He will be here for at least the spring. There is no way that UT could boot him for singing a song. Two weeks ago there was booming and celebration for this kid. Now one of his so called friends hooked him up by posting a video and some are ready to crucify him. Did he post the video or somebody else? Did he respond or comment on the video in any way? Maybe he is ignoring it because it isn't worth the effort because it is a non-issue. Maybe we should follow suit.

I can't believe I'm on the verge of ignoring a signed players thread.

He could easily rectify it by saying I am sorry.

If this was alantae Taylor would y'all be saying kick him out? Don't care if he's a kid or a grown man. He does not owe any of us an apology for singing a song. This is such a minor thing to be upset about. I hope he comes in and becomes a great player and has a great career.

He owes his soon to be brothers one.

Well yer an admitted hired gun so we know yer answer. Haha. That would be tough. Honestly once you build a relationship with the kids yer coaching hating them would probably be difficult. Assuming yer talking about a coaching job.

Coaching was my first thought but anything similar.

Kind of a tough question for me.
My first thought would be " is there any possibility of me getting a similar opportunity somewhere that I don't loathe?"

Can't turn down huge money and opportunity, but I would have to look for somewhere outside of my hate zone first.

Coaching was my first thought but anything similar.

Kind of a tough question for me.
My first thought would be " is there any possibility of me getting a similar opportunity somewhere that I don't loathe?"

Can't turn down huge money and opportunity, but I would have to look for somewhere outside of my hate zone first.

Yeah but finding a place to pay more and pad the resume as much would be tough. Haha. Those guys all get better jobs real quick. I ain't afraid to learn from my enemies.

Calls for Pulling scholly is just emotional overreacting. It's pretty simple. Get him on campus let the team handle him internally and make him work twice as hard to earn back respect

This was me. First time I saw it I wanted to take a few swings and see him dismissed. He would kick my tail at my age right now. I was emotional because I love my home. But having the team and coach deal with him and see how it goes. But he made his path mite narrow and crooked and not as much time to get his path straight as he or any other wiuld normally get.

I'm haveing a hard time figuring out way all yall tennessee fans are taking up for him. Maybe you just don't love your University like I do.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm haveing a hard time figuring out way all yall tennessee fans are taking up for him. Maybe you just don't love your University like I do.

Sounds like written buy a Russian hacker. Maybe you just bigger fan than me. I so impressive by you're incredible fanatasismness. I changed mind boot him.

Yeah but finding a place to pay more and pad the resume as much would be tough. Haha. Those guys all get better jobs real quick. I ain't afraid to learn from my enemies.

Then, let's go with head coach. You're staying unless your "dream job" (UT) calls.
Does the crimson tide become endearing to you over time or is the hate ingrained?

If it grows on you, how quickly?
Ron's comment, would JP still sing along, in private of course, with old teammates right now? Would he in 2 years? 3 years?

My hate is pretty deep for Bama, UF and UGA. Wouldn't think anything about any other university but those 3.. Full blown internal civil war bro.

I don't know what it is to rely on a teammate or the importance of team? I've not put my body and blood on the line? Do I get to choose who gets to be Americans then?

Hyperbole? Maybe but your argument is not holding water.

But your guys in your unit who put it on the line have to trust each other and work together.

Then, let's go with head coach. You're staying unless your "dream job" (UT) calls.
Does the crimson tide become endearing to you over time or is the hate ingrained?

If it grows on you, how quickly?
Ron's comment, would JP still sing along, in private of course, with old teammates right now? Would he in 2 years? 3 years?

My hate is pretty deep for Bama, UF and UGA. Wouldn't think anything about any other university but those 3.. Full blown internal civil war bro.

Still think it comes down to the kids. You can't be a good coach without developing relationships with the players. At that point it would be hard to hate them. But I would probably leave for tennessee if given the chance. Then go back to hatred after my players graduate. Hahah

VN Store

Back