'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Thank you for the encouraging words. I hope I am simply over reacting. How long did recovery take? Did you stay in a hospital overnight post surgery? Did he get all hearing back or was there some loss?

Sorry for all the questions lol. I prefer to get experiences of the ones on the patient side.

I had a would be permanent hole left in my eardrum from the tubes. My parents didn't think about legal action until it was far too late, but oh well. I will tell you this; make sure they are absolutely certain the graft will take. I had two surgeries where the patch did not take due to my eardrum not receiving enough blood flow, and it was dying. Fortunately, we found another doctor who took skin from behind my ear and reconstructed my eardrum so I didn't go completely deaf. I have slight hearing loss to certain frequencies, but years of loud music have done that too. I pray everything goes well for you and your child. It's not that invasive or intense, it's just an inconvenience in the end.

Reactions: 1 person

I posted “it’s not like he committed an unforgivable sin”

Poster responded “ I thought blasphemy was unforgivable” referring to f the vols...

I posted “guess we’ll find out” because if it is he’ll be kicked to the curb, don’t think it’ll happen but we’ll see... but I’m over it tbh.

That clear things up?

I had a would be permanent hole left in my eardrum from the tubes. My parents didn't think about legal action until it was far too late, but oh well. I will tell you this; make sure they are absolutely certain the graft will take. I had two surgeries where the patch did not take due to my eardrum not receiving enough blood flow, and it was dying. Fortunately, we found another doctor who took skin from behind my ear and reconstructed my eardrum so I didn't go completely deaf. I have slight hearing loss to certain frequencies, but years of loud music have done that too. I pray everything goes well for you and your child. It's not that invasive or intense, it's just an inconvenience in the end.

Great post. thanks for the advice. I will definitely ask questions about that as well.

Reactions: 2 people
You do realize that grappling and wrestling are not the same thing right?

Technically. I wrestled through college and coach in the Freestyle/Greco circuit, so I know the subtle difference in grappling(BJJ) and grappling (wrestling). The idea is essentially the same, control your opponent-impose your will. As far as combative sports are concerned, wrestlers/grapples are the same category.

Last edited:
Go ahead.....

usually referring to a power run game, i formation, w/or w/out a full back. run first, play action, pro style offense.

relies on power up front with the O line and TE's to run and pass block. less motions, sweeps, pistols, shotguns and RPO's. less spread concepts with 4-5 WR....or zone read concepts.

O line is generally an engage and block vs footwork and steer.

you know..."power" vs. "finesse". you're relying on the players up front to create holes in the run game and windows in the pass game vs all the eye candy pre snap to move defenders out of an area and create space.

i'm sure there are others that can explain it better.....but you get the idea.

watch UGA's offense. that's a power offense.

usually referring to a power run game, i formation, w/or w/out a full back. run first, play action, pro style offense.

relies on power up front with the O line and TE's to run and pass block. less motions, sweeps, pistols, shotguns and RPO's. less spread concepts with 4-5 WR....or zone read concepts.

O line is generally an engage and block vs footwork and steer.

you know..."power" vs. "finesse". you're relying on the players up front to create holes in the run game and windows in the pass game vs all the eye candy pre snap to move defenders out of an area and create space.

i'm sure there are others that can explain it better.....but you get the idea.

watch UGA's offense. that's a power offense.

1. What is I formation without a FB?
2. Pro style teams us more motions and shifts than spread teams because spread teams want to play fast.
3. We are going to be a zone team. USC and Bama are both zone teams. We are not going to be a power team.
4. USC used a lot of RPOs. We probably will next year.

Last edited:
1. What is I formation without a FB?
2. Pro style teams us more motions and shifts than spread teams because spread teams want to play fast.
3. We are going to be a zone team. USC and Bama are both zone teams. We are not going to be a power team.
4. USC used a lot of RPOs. We probably will next year.

So all those snarky posts were just to set up a gotcha moment. Good work. Nobody saw that coming. Why don't you go into more depth on the offense we will be running and enlighten the rest of us. :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
So all those snarky posts were just to set up a gotcha moment. Good work. Nobody saw that coming. Why don't you go into more depth on the offense we will be running and enlighten the rest of us. :clapping:

I will. Soon

It means, I'll publish a break down of both the offense and defense in time. Im having to break down two teams offense (USC and Bama) and two teams defenses (Bama and Georgia) to get a feel for what we will do.

On top of that I'm learning about video editing and USB microphones along the way. Patience...

VN Store

Back