'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

Yes, but I think it depends on the TE. So if UT can get James Mitchell or Tremble, then no Antonutti unless they miss out on Carvin.

I think they've already made the decision. Antonutti is going to commit very soon and Carvin is a silent who will go public soon as well.

Reactions: 4 people
I think they've already made the decision. Antonutti is going to commit very soon and Carvin is a silent who will go public soon as well.

I agree, but if UT can get Mitchell or Tremble they will take 'em.

U agree don't u Ron? Because I respect your opinion

Last edited:
I agree, but if UT can get Mitchell or Tremble they will take 'em.

U agree don't u Ron? Because I respect your opinion

I would like to think so but VQ mods keep saying if they take 4 OL, which now looks likely, they won't take a 2nd TE. However, this is recruiting and anything can happen.

I would like to think so but VQ mods keep saying if they take 4 OL, which now looks likely, they won't take a 2nd TE. However, this is recruiting and anything can happen.

Yes, I think we take 4 OL and that makes my day. Because, u win the SEC at the line of scrimmage.

But, I think the VQ guys think we have no chance at Mitchell and Tremble, and they know more than I do. But, if for some reason one of them wants to commit to UT, there is no way UT says no, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, I think we take 4 OL and that makes my day. Because, u win the SEC at the line of scrimmage.

But, I think the VQ guys think we have no chance at Mitchell and Tremble, and they know more than I do. But, if for some reason one of them wants to commit to UT, there is no way UT says no, imo.

A lot can change during the next six months. This could be the plan now but coaching changes, current player development, injuries, new prospects can adjust this drastically by signing day.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Is there a link? How did you get confirmation that he committed?.... nevermind i found it now!

BOOM!!

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Tanner!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 474
  • BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Trump.jpg
    Trump.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 474
Reactions: 3 people
Boom!

With this commitment the 247 team ranking score for this class moves up to a 236.37 (with 18 commits), passing the 2017 class final score of 236.20.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back