2 LA Officers Ambushed

That’s the new scary words for them . I actually believe the first time I heard the term was from Mayor Pete on one of his campaign speeches .

"Weapons of war" in a context involving OTC civilian legal designs that have been around for many, many decades is only going to be bandied about by genuine idiots, ignorant rubes or people with an agenda.

Is Fentanyl a drug? Is its unauthorized use already prohibited? If true, we must conclude nobody has died because of Fentanyl because unauthorized use has been banned.

Good try.
Dam it.

67916-hoover_dam.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I would think this tragedy was a gang initiation.
Gotta shoot a cop to be a real gangsta.
Any punk ass boy can do a drive by.
The 100k reward will awaken this young man to the character of his brothers.
Gangs are not social clubs, they are terrorists, and should be so treated.

I would think this tragedy was a gang initiation.
Gotta shoot a cop to be a real gangsta.
Any punk ass boy can do a drive by.
The 100k reward will awaken this young man to the character of his brothers.
Gangs are not social clubs, they are terrorists, and should be so treated.
My initial thought as well.

Don't tell that to the side that wants to lay it at the ANTIFA/BLM/Dem feet, or the other side that wants to lay it at Trump and his skin heads' feet.
And that ladies and gentlemen is what is wrong with our country.
One side is always right. One side is always wrong. No matter what
I believe the Good Book mentions that a divided house can not stand.
Truth..

Reactions: hmhawk
Ugh so despicable. I will never understand the "all cops are bad people" crowd. So much nonsense from so many people. Even though these events don't directly affect me, it still just drains me to see crap like this and the aftermath. Ugh.

Ugh so despicable. I will never understand the "all cops are bad people" crowd. So much nonsense from so many people. Even though these events don't directly affect me, it still just drains me to see crap like this and the aftermath. Ugh.
With you on that, Chris.

It is indeed a very sad state of affairs.

VN Store

Back