2 LA Officers Ambushed

Tell that to Amadou Diallo

I’ll tell that to anybody that has two brain cells still functioning . You seriously had to go back 20 years to find a man that turned away from cops after having been told to come out of the doorway , at night , putting his hands in his pockets and pulling out something , right a after they told him to put his hands where they could see them . Seems like there’s a common theme here .. if only I could figure it out and somehow express it in this post . STOP ACTING STUPID .

I’ll tell that to anybody that has two brain cells still functioning . You seriously had to go back 20 years to find a man that turned away from cops after having been told to come out of the doorway , at night , putting his hands in his pockets and pulling out something , right a after they told him to put his hands where they could see them . Seems like there’s a common theme here .. if only I could figure it out and somehow express it in this post . STOP ACTING STUPID .
At least he got a song named for the shooting. 41 Shots by Bruce Springsteen.

Reactions: AM64
He was entering his own apartment and they shot him 47 times with no warning. Since that was too long ago for you try Tamir Rice.

He was entering his own apartment and they shot him 47 times with no warning. Since that was too long ago for you try Tamir Rice.

Link me up to that “ he was shot 47 times with no warning article “ so we can all see why all 4 of the cops were found not guilty .

The color of your skin has everything to do with the cops deciding to murder you.

No, the color of the skin has everything to do with whether the MSM ignores it or reports it to incite riots and drum up business for a few more weeks. Race baiting for profit is about as disgusting as it gets.

When the cops says “ don’t pull it out! don’t pull it out ! “ here’s an idea .. How about DONT TOUCH THE F’In FIREARM. You got anymore of people acting stupid and getting shot ?
Video shows death of black US motorist

Shouldn't they be specifying whether they mean don't pull your rifle or your gun? Old Army thing for the uninitiated.

VN Store

Back