2 LA Officers Ambushed

"A leading cause" its number 6. Half of number 5. Seems legit.

Let's look at some other sources.

Based on CDC numbers and the numbers by LA times police violence would be number 8 for white males. Just behind the flu.
From the CDC-Leading Causes of Death-Males Non-Hispanic white 2016

Looking at CDC numbers it would also be number 6 for non hispanic blacks. Just above heart disease. So they agree.
From the CDC-Leading Causes of Death-Non-Hispanic Black Males 2016

So police violence is also a "leading cause" of death for young white white males too.

I wonder why the homicide rate being 10x higher never gets mentioned but instead they have to go to number 6 to get a leading cause.....

Click bait.

Based on CDC numbers and the numbers by LA times police violence would be number 8 for white males. Just behind the flu.

Looking at CDC numbers it would also be number 6 for non hispanic blacks. Just above heart disease. So they agree.

So police violence is also a "leading cause" of death for young white white males too.

I wonder why the homicide rate being 10x higher never gets mentioned but instead they have to go to number 6 to get a leading cause.....

Click bait.

Of all the black guys I started kindergarten with 0 is the number killed by police through high school graduation. I left after than and still do this day can't name one killed by police that started kindergarten with me. FACTS.

Reactions: AM64
Of all the black guys I started kindergarten with 0 is the number killed by police through high school graduation. I left after than and still do this day can't name one killed by police that started kindergarten with me. FACTS.
To be fair I dont know anyone killed by the cops.

I know several who have been on the receiving end of some uniformed administered justice before.

But never killed or seriously harmed.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
To be fair I dont know anyone killed by the cops.

I know several who have been on the receiving end of some uniformed administered justice before.

But never killed or seriously harmed.

Most don't unless you are hanging out with the criminal element. The best gauge is who you know from growing up unless you were in a catholic school or area that didn't have many minorities. That was the point of my post as well that blacks "aren't" being picked off or targeted systematically.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
119468488_10158026585919272_2651177846374958898_n.jpg

See this image? While Colts Coach Frank Reich was taking a knee, a 6-year old little boy is crying his eyes out that his mom may die any minute after being ambushed and shot in the head... Is this what "SOCIAL JUSTICE" looks like to the Indianapolis Colts and the NFL

What does that have to do with each other?

The more time that past the more I think this vermin deserves the death penalty.

How much are athletes like Lebron James emboldening shooters like this? This happened in his city.
What does Lebron have to do with this. How is it the basketball player that has been there for less than two years is supposed to stop this or have helped cause this?

Most don't unless you are hanging out with the criminal element. The best gauge is who you know from growing up unless you were in a catholic school or area that didn't have many minorities. That was the point of my post as well that blacks are being picked off or targeted systematically.
********. I’ve worked in urban ministry 15 years.any of these inner cities are insane with crime. You have no idea. I’m surprised there aren’t more killed by police.

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham

Click bait.
What did you expect from Tyler?

Reactions: hmhawk

What does Lebron have to do with this. How is it the basketball player that has been there for less than two years is supposed to stop this or have helped cause this?

Lebron is telling anyone who will listen that police are hunting down black people in the streets. It's inflammatory. You'd think he could make some comment about black people hunting down cops in the street. If he wants a role of influence he should be calling for calm and acknowledging how horribly wrong this incident is.

It's not that hard.

The more time that past the more I think this vermin deserves the death penalty.

How much are athletes like Lebron James emboldening shooters like this? This happened in his city.
How did Lebron embolden the shooter? Looked like the shooter was by himself. Did Lebron post a message about killing cops?

Reactions: McDad
Lebron is telling anyone who will listen that police are hunting down black people in the streets. It's inflammatory. You'd think he could make some comment about black people hunting down cops in the street. If he wants a role of influence he should be calling for calm and acknowledging how horribly wrong this incident is.

It's not that hard.
Well, Lebron is not wrong.

It's not that hard.

The only one inciting violence is Trump

LeBron has nothing to do with this, but If the cops had shot the small fellow all the basketball players and all the pro athletes would **** down the sports world for a day and they’d be all over Twitter crying about injustice. So your right, it’s not his fault. He should his racist mouth shut, now and the Next time a black gets killed

********. I’ve worked in urban ministry 15 years.any of these inner cities are insane with crime. You have no idea. I’m surprised there aren’t more killed by police.

I'm not arguing against that. They are infested with crime. I'm not sure what the bad language is you used because it's blocked out.

LeBron has nothing to do with this, but If the cops had shot the small fellow all the basketball players and all the pro athletes would **** down the sports world for a day and they’d be all over Twitter crying about injustice. So your right, it’s not his fault. He should his racist mouth shut, now and the Next time a black gets killed

You can always tell a racist when they say something from 1950 like "a black."

You mean a black person or a black man? I don't know what "a black" is. A black what

Reactions: Terrells Bay88

VN Store

Back