2015 NBA Pre-Draft Thread

That's not what it means.

It means that if he played 24 minutes, he'd get 3.4 rebounds. If he played 8 minutes, he'd get 1.13 rebounds. The average SG would get just 0.9.

It's a rate, so you can make it small and manageable and it holds true.

I prefer to take the stats of what they actually did. And the minutes they actually played. Not some roaming hypothetical of what he might have done had he played more or less and how that compares to others.

Just take the actually stat and compare it.

I don't get anyone's argument honestly and it might be because i'm pretty disoriented from all this medical stuff, but basically Kevin Love is a really good player who didn't fit great but still had a nice season with a very successful team season. The reason Cleveland can cover for Love is because Tristian Thompson is really, really good and they can replace some of what Love does offensively with the best player in the association in LeBron James

He's a good player, he's not max contract good.

He's a good player, he's not max contract good.

Depends on which year the max contract is given. This year, a max contract isn't such a bad contract, especially for a guy like Kevin Love if you have a good rim protector.

Depends on which year the max contract is given. This year, a max contract isn't such a bad contract, especially for a guy like Kevin Love if you have a good rim protector.

Just because the salary cap is going to balloon and max contract are going to get ridiculous doesn't mean teams should pay one-dimensional offensive players without defensive skills 20 million a year.

Anyway. I'm done arguing about something as insignificant as Manu Ginobli's rebounding prowess.

You've never had soda in your life? Not one? I'm calling bull****.

I've taken a sip of one but never more than that. One sip makes me start shaking, sweating and I puke everywhere. I can only drink milk, water and beer. I also can't eat most fruits and veggies, eggs, ice cream, most candy, I have a very weird food thing.

I've taken a sip of one but never more than that. One sip makes me start shaking, sweating and I puke everywhere. I can only drink milk, water and beer. I also can't eat most fruits and veggies, eggs, ice cream, most candy, I have a very weird food thing.

At least you can drink beer. That's all that really matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Lol It's weird I can't even eat a banana, Apple or an orange. One of my sisters is the same except she can eat eggs and pickles and I can't.

Damn. Well, like I said, there's beer. And you can drown your sorry appetite blues away.

I'm going to quit drinking beer for awhile. Hangover every day for almost a month. I was drinking once a week for a few months

I just pimp out Ben when I need a fix.

Pimpin ain't easy but somebody gotta do it. Huff did an entire seminar on deminishing returns earlier. You should check it out, maybe you can replace Ben and get some yayo not cut with baking soda and aspirin.

I'm going to quit drinking beer for awhile. Hangover every day for almost a month. I was drinking once a week for a few months

Let me give you a hangover remedy. Before you go to sleep, drink a bottled water. When you wake up, take some aspirin and drink a little pickle juice.

No mas hangover.

Let me give you a hangover remedy. Before you go to sleep, drink a bottled water. When you wake up, take some aspirin and drink a little pickle juice.

No mas hangover.

Hair of the dog is the only way to go

VN Store

Back