2020 Presidential Race

This is tinfoil hat stuff. Do I think Hillary still dreams of becoming POTUS? Sure. But I don’t see her lifting a finger. If it’s presented on a silver platter she might slink back into her best pantsuit but it ain’t gonna happen.
Hillary will do it because she'll never admit defeat. I very much think Hillary will be jumping in the race by Super Tuesday.

I hope we can still disagree in this country without labeling and dehumanizing each other. One reason I like to come here is that there are people across the spectrum of political views who make valid points every day. Most people's social media, and partisan feeds do not have any deviation from party-approved talking points.

If the price of entry here is to see your preferred side made fun of a little, then that is fairly low cost. I think it is mostly delivered in good spirit, and as silly as these discussions can get they are possibly more important than we think, because they are becoming increasingly rare even among our friends and family.

So huge, and totally earnest, kudos to those who come here to crap on Trump or Hillary or Biden etc., but still hold a warm place in your heart for your fellow Vols. You always make me laugh whether I agree with you or not, and on those occasions when your contrary view gets through my BS detector I try my best to expand my views and grow a little. Thanks!

Last edited:
I hope we can still disagree in this country without labeling and dehumanizing each other. One reason I like to come here is that there are people across the spectrum of political views who make valid points every day. Most people's social media, and partisan feeds do not have any deviation from party-approved talking points.

If the price of entry here is to see your preferred side made fun of a little, then that is fairly low cost. I think it is mostly delivered in good spirit, and as silly as these discussions can get they are possible more important than we think, because they are becoming increasingly rare even among our friends and family.

So huge, and totally earnest, kudos to those who come here to crap on Trump or Hillary or Biden etc., but still hold a warm place in your heart for your fellow Vols. You always make me laugh whether I agree with you or not, and on those occasions when your contrary view get through my BS detector I try my best to expand my views and grow a little. Thanks!
Pfft! Moronic dribble from a subhuman. ;)

If the price of entry here is to see your preferred side made fun of a little, then that is fairly low cost. I think it is mostly delivered in good spirit, and as silly as these discussions can get they are possible more important than we think, because they are becoming increasingly rare even among our friends and family.

So huge, and totally earnest, kudos to those who come here to crap on Trump or Hillary or Biden etc., but still hold a warm place in your heart for your fellow Vols. You always make me laugh whether I agree with you or not, and on those occasions when your contrary view get through my BS detector I try my best to expand my views and grow a little. Thanks!

Sounds like thing are getting bad. Don’t do it!

Well said.

Reactions: 37L1

Happy Valentine's Day.........keep having those unicorn & rainbow colored dreams alive.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back