2020 Presidential Race

She's right. The convention has to happen to nominate Biden, otherwise there is no nominee. This is weak sauce, and hard to hear.
Clean your ears out Z

ā€œFirst of all our convention has to happen because we are not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump, so our convention is happening there is business that has to...ā€

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Clean your ears out Z

ā€œFirst of all our convention has to happen because we are not officially nominating Joe Biden in order to take Donald Trump, so our convention is happening there is business that has to...ā€
I don't trust your clipped interviews. Why did they stop it at the pertinent part to make you point instead of including the entire interview? I think if the DNC was going to throw Biden under the bus it would be major news by now, I mean your clip was from before 6 on the east coast.

SIAP...

Welcome to the Banana Republic!

ā€œIf I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama,ā€ he wrote. ā€œHe knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!ā€

Trump has been loudly complaining about ā€œOBAMAGATE!ā€ in recent days, first amplifying the allegations in a stream of 120 tweets and retweets on May 10. But he has conveniently declined to say what crimes Obama is supposed to have committed.

Asked by a Washington Post journalist this week, Trump responded: ā€œObamagate. Itā€™s been going on for a long time. Itā€™s been going on from before I even got elected. And itā€™s a disgrace that it happened.ā€

When pressed to say what offense was committed, Trump said: ā€œYou know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.ā€

# # #

So, yeah... Donald has so much time on his hands, he rage-tweets about prosecuting a former President for unnamed "crimes". Can we just name him Emperor for Life and go about living our vassal lives for eternity? I mean, let's be real, it's only a matter of time before he keels over with a cheeseburger or three lodged in his throat. At which point, President Pelosi will bypass Pence, rip up the constitution, declare guns illegal and replace our flag the a giant sickle and hammer. Yay, communism!

Last edited:
SIAP...

ā€œIf I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama,ā€ he wrote. ā€œHe knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!ā€

Trump has been loudly complaining about ā€œOBAMAGATE!ā€ in recent days, first amplifying the allegations in a stream of 120 tweets and retweets on May 10. But he has conveniently declined to say what crimes Obama is supposed to have committed.

Asked by a Washington Post journalist this week, Trump responded: ā€œObamagate. Itā€™s been going on for a long time. Itā€™s been going on from before I even got elected. And itā€™s a disgrace that it happened.ā€

When pressed to say what offense was committed, Trump said: ā€œYou know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.ā€

# # #

So, yeah... Donald has so much time on his hands, he rage-tweets about prosecuting a former President for unnamed "crimes". Can we just name him Emperor for Life and go about living our vassal lives for eternity? I mean, let's be real, it's only a matter of time before he keels over with a cheeseburger or three lodged in his throat. At which point, President Pelosi will bypass Pence, rip up the constitution, declare guns illegal and replace our flag the a giant sickle and hammer. Yay, communism!
Let's not get carried away.

SIAP...

# # #

Seems like the corrupt DIMs wasted 3 years of his time and the peoples. The facts are coming every day. The declass docs show that Obama was part of this scam. You guys are just pitifully ignorant.

Reactions: DC_Vol
Reactions: Orangeburst
SIAP...

# # #

You need to learn the definition of "banana republic".

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Bumbling Joe Biden gaffes his way through COVID-19 roundtable as he falsely claims '85,000 jobs have been lost in the US and millions of Americans have died' since pandemic began

Presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden bumbled his way through a ā€˜virtual roundtableā€™ he hosted on Thursday afternoon, as questions regarding the former Vice Presidentā€™s mental acuity continue to mount.

Concern of Bidenā€™s mental sharpness has been the subject of constant debate ever since he launched his White House bid last April, following a number of blunders he's made during televised interviews and campaign speeches in the months since.

And the self-proclaimed ā€˜gaffe machineā€™ did little to mitigate those apprehensions during a monologue about soaring unemployment levels on Thursday, in which he wrongly claimed 85,000 jobs have been lost in the US as a result of COVID-19, and millions of Americans have died.

ā€˜We're ... in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of millions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs,ā€™ a tongue tied Biden almost unintelligibly babbled at the beginning of the stream.

ā€˜You know, and we're in a position where, you know we just got new unemployment insurance, this morning, uh, numbers ā€” 36.5 million claims since this crisis began.ā€™

Bumbling Biden claims '85,000 jobs have been lost in the US and millions of Americans have died' | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back