2020 Presidential Race

"It's the economy, stupid" plus Dems are not going to ignore the states that Clinton took for granted...they are gonna find every last Dem voter and drag them to the polls....I called 2016 for Trump...I see no 2020 path for him...his only shot imo is PA....Biden's birth state and even with that he would need another state ...looking at an early call and a popular vote around 52-46 with 2% going Green/Libertarian20200522_171638.jpg

"It's the economy, stupid" plus Dems are not going to ignore the states that Clinton took for granted...they are gonna find every last Dem voter and drag them to the polls....I called 2016 for Trump...I see no 2020 path for him...his only shot imo is PA....Biden's birth state...looking at an early call and a popular vote around 52-46 with 2% going Green/LibertarianView attachment 282148
I'd change Wisconsin red, but otherwise fair map. There are so many toss-up states this time, we could end up with a really weird map.

Reactions: VolnJC
The same Kamala Harris that said he was racist, or a different one?

What he said, and what he meant, are both completely racist. Good to see everyone trotting out the tired "He knows a bunch of black people" excuse we were told was invalid whenever the racism political weapon was used against conservatives.
That is a misrepresentation of what Sen. Kamala Harris actually said to Joe Biden. For the sake of clarity, Sen. Harris not only didn't call Joe Biden a "racist", but she even specifically said that she did not believe that he was a racist.

Here is her exact quote:

"I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground, but it's personal and it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country. There was a little girl in California who was a part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day. That little girl was me. So, I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

- Senator Kamala Harris, speaking directly to Joe Biden during the first Democratic Party debate on July 5, 2019.

I'd change Wisconsin red, but otherwise fair map. There are so many toss-up states this time, we could end up with a really weird map.
I think Wisconsin is very close, but I think it is blue this time. North Carolina is very much in play, as is Florida, which I also think is blue.

I think Wisconsin is very close, but I think it is blue this time. North Carolina is very much in play, as is Florida, which I also think is blue.
Eh, I don't see all that happening. If Trump loses Florida, it will be an electoral landslide for Biden. I just don't see it though.

Eh, I don't see all that happening. If Trump loses Florida, it will be an electoral landslide for Biden. I just don't see it though.
We can disagree... but I think Biden wins Wisconsin and Florida. Trump will probably win North Carolina... and it wouldn't surprise me if he narrowly pulled out Arizona. It is a great sign that Arizona is in play, though.

We can disagree... but I think Biden wins Wisconsin and Florida. Trump will probably win North Carolina... and it wouldn't surprise me if he narrowly pulled out Arizona. It is a great sign that Arizona is in play, though.
I think Trump wins all three. It will be close though.

We've been down this road before, Wisconsin is not a solid state for Democrats anymore.
It's not solid, but they did just elect a liberal Democratic governor, and Trump's approval numbers in that state have consistently been in the low to mid-40's. Biden has held a steady lead head to head in every poll. Per FiveThirtyEight, Biden has a 10 point lead (48% - 38%).

It's not solid, but they did just elect a liberal Democratic governor, and Trump's approval numbers in that state have consistently been in the low to mid-40's. Biden has held a steady lead head to head in every poll.

Blah blah blah polls . When it comes to Trump you should have learned that you can’t rely on them .

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
It's not solid, but they did just elect a liberal Democratic governor, and Trump's approval numbers in that state have consistently been in the low to mid-40's. Biden has held a steady lead head to head in every poll.
We need to approach every state as if we are ten points down. I think Wisconsin is a reach this time around, but it will be close regardless.

Keeping people from working in the states or sheltering at home will not help the DNC . This is where Trump should shut up and let the Dem governors do their thing .
That won't work honestly, especially with GOP states that did the same thing. The Corona stuff will factor very little in the election imo.

Blah blah blah polls . When it comes to Trump you should have learned that you can’t rely on them .
And if the polls showed Trump with a lead, you would consider them credible. Trump is the same way himself. He tweets polls whenever they show something favorable for him, but calls them "fake" whenever they show something negative. I will say it again, polling data will be more accurate than not.

And if the polls showed Trump with a lead, you would consider them credible. Trump is the same way himself. He tweets polls whenever they show something favorable for him, but calls them "fake" whenever they show something negative. I will say it again, polling data will be more accurate than not.

I don’t and have never given credit to polls . Simply for one reason . I’ve never been apart of one and neither has anyone that I’ve known . Have you ? Who are these people they keep saying they polled ? Why have I never met one ? There is a whole entire industry based off polling but for some odd reason they’ve missed me my whole life . That being said , NGV and I can go to the store and buy something without it showing up as an ad in our feeds .

That usually hurts the President's numbers, whether warranted or not.

I don’t think it will because he can’t make states open up . He will wear that point out . He will also wear Biden out if doesn't come up with a plan to pull us out of the hole .

I don’t think it will because he can’t make states open up . He will wear that point out . He will also wear Biden out if doesn't come up with a plan to pull us out of the hole .
Trump can't wear that point out as long as he is posting messages on Twitter which specifically say that he will "override" governors and force states to allow for church services.

Trump can't wear that point out as long as he is posting messages on Twitter which specifically say that he will "override" governors and force states to allow for church services.

Oh yes he can and he will . Just watch . He will remind every Dem state why they lost their jobs and are **** down .

I don’t and have never given credit to polls . Simply for one reason . I’ve never been apart of one and neither has anyone that I’ve known . Have you ? Who are these people they keep saying they polled ? Why have I never met one ? There is a whole entire industry based off polling but for some odd reason they’ve missed me my whole life . That being said , NGV and I can go to the store and buy something without it showing up as an ad in our feeds .
Not sure what you're suggesting here. That pollsters fabricate their data? They are too accurate for that. As much as Trump supporters like to point to 2016, the polls in both 2008 and 2012 were spot on.

Not sure what you're suggesting here. That pollsters fabricate their data? They are too accurate for that. As much as Trump supporters like to point to 2016, the polls in both 2008 and 2012 were spot on.

I’m speaking for me not Trumpers . I think there’s way to much money involved in the business of polling for them to be honest . Like anything it’s all about the types of questions asked and how they are asked . The devil is always in the details .

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Oh yes he can and he will . Just watch . He will remind every Dem state why they lost their jobs and are **** down .
But states with Republican governors also shut down their economies and went to a quarantine. This isn't as much of a partisan issue as you are making it. Tennessee has a Republican governor, Bill Lee, and non-essential businesses were shut down for about 6 weeks, beginning Monday March 23rd and lasting until Monday May 4th. I was impacted by this shut down.

But states with Republican governors also shut down their economies and went to a quarantine. This isn't as much of a partisan issue as you are making it. Tennessee has a Republican governor, Bill Lee, and non-essential businesses were shut down for about 6 weeks, beginning Monday March 23rd and lasting until Monday May 4th. I was impacted by this shut down.

Red states are opening up . The longer the blue state stay down , the more it will hurt them with the voters. We are talking about choosing Biden or Trump .. every single thing matters .

VN Store

Back