2020 Presidential Race

"What-about-ism" can be an effective point to argue from, if your point is to show the hypocrisy of a critic, but "what-about-ism" is not a defense or an excuse of misconduct. It does not excuse Biden's statement, that Trump has said similar things. And he has... Trump once argued that Jewish-Americans who voted for Democrats were being disloyal to Israel. That was a dumb thing to say and offensive to Jews, because they do not owe any loyalty to Israel if they are American. But once again, that does not serve as a defense of Biden.

LOL.....keep showing us ignorant posters here more examples of your favorite "whataboutisms" that you like to use for your hate of President Trump. BB85 you don't have to keep telling us this ...... we know what "whataboutism" means & we are educated & some of us even graduated from HS. But you keep making a dumb point of trying to have the last word on it.

Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg are co-hosting the former vice president's first "grassroots" fundraiser during the coronavirus pandemic — bringing in $1 million for a campaign that initially struggled to attract small-dollar donations.

More than 35,000 people signed up for the Friday afternoon event, after Biden and Buttigieg sent the fundraising request to their respective email lists. The average donation was $26, according to a source close to the organizers.

Buttigieg helps Biden raise $1M at 'grassroots' fundraiser

Just as I predicted, Pete and his supporters are falling in line like they’re expected to.

Just as I predicted, Pete and his supporters are falling in line like they’re expected to.

Progressive Columnist: I'd Vote for Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’

Just to get Donald Trump out of the WH ...... some loony wackos have gone to extremes .... I'd say off the wall.
Hate for Trump and the Republicans never stop. Hate is a sin I'd say. Crybabies will be crybabies for not winning & likely not getting their loony out of reality no common sense wacky upside down agenda passed into law..

Last edited:
Yes, she absolutely did!

"To me a racist statement, is a racist statement. I don't like what Donald Trump said." - Kayleigh McEnany on CNN in June of 2015.

she said the statement was racist, not the person making it.

Biden's situation is the same - it was a racist statement (or at best a racist joke) but that doesn't mean he's a racist and anyone calling the statement racist is not necessarily saying Biden is a racist.

she said the statement was racist, not the person making it.

Biden's situation is the same - it was a racist statement (or at best a racist joke) but that doesn't mean he's a racist and anyone calling the statement racist is not necessarily saying Biden is a racist.

I think history plays an important role too. If you have a history saying racist statements, odds are you’re probably a racist. If it’s a one off, then they’re likely not.

I think history plays an important role too. If you have a history saying racist statements, odds are you’re probably a racist. If it’s a one off, then they’re likely not.

Biden has the history.

That said I think the label of racist for someone has been completely watered down. Personally, I don't think Trump nor Biden are racists.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Did you think they'd fall in line with Trump? Lmao

I knew you weren’t going to do that. I just thought you and Pete were going to continue to stand on principle and not support a buffoon like Biden. Guess I was wrong and the two party system maintains its death grip on American politics.

I knew you weren’t going to do that. I just thought you and Pete were going to continue to stand on principle and not support a buffoon like Biden. Guess I was wrong and the two party system maintains its death grip on American politics.
That’s just silly. Why wouldn’t they vote for someone far closer to them ideologically over four more years of conservative judges and appointments?

Reactions: zeppelin128
Biden has the history.

That said I think the label of racist for someone has been completely watered down. Personally, I don't think Trump nor Biden are racists.

I personally think it’s hard to make comments like Biden has made (multiple times) without being a bigot.

I think Racist Joe has a nice ring to it. I think he should be held to the standard he has held others.

You want Federal overreach. Keep laughing, which you will do regardless. You support Federal overreach of state rights.
I'm for federal overreach when the Blue States are practicing Religious Persecution in regard to Church Services. The Pastors should ignore the blue state dictators and go ahead with the Sunday services.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'm for federal overreach when the Blue States are practicing Religious Persecution in regard to Church Services. The Pastors should ignore the blue state dictators and go ahead with the Sunday services.
I’m not sure you quite understand the term “persecution.” Either that, or you’re a drama queen.

So go ahead. Interesting that you are okay with Federal control.

States are subject and subordinate to Constitutional protections. Probably better handled by the courts but I disagree that Federal (eg court) intervention in whether or not States are violating Consitutional rights is "Federal control".

VN Store

Back