2020 Presidential Race

They know Trump would eat Biden alive.

They know Trump does nothing but lie and stoop to personal attacks.
I'm all for debates, with the stipulation that there are fact checkers there that will immediately stop the debate in order to clarify false and misleading statements. Trump would dissolve into a puddle of sludge.

I'm all for debates, with the stipulation that there are fact checkers there that will immediately stop the debate in order to clarify false and misleading statements. Trump would dissolve into a puddle of sludge.

You want fact checkers on two POTUS candidates , for false or misleading statements and you think it will only effect Trump ? The second time they interrupt Joes train of thought he will be done .

Reactions: 10nacvols
Another thing Biden could consider is having a number chart attached to his podium under the words "Trump Lies".
It could start at 32,173 (or whatever the current count is) and then as the debate goes on, Biden could just stand there and continually flip to the next number.

Never done before, not needed now, afterwards as always.......for the pundits and the media to do.......we know very few people are going to be swayed too much by any type of any outcome from any debate.

If Trump would dissolve so easily, shouldn't the left be itching for debates? Think about it. If Trump were guaranteed to get embarrassed by these hypothetical fact checkers as you are claiming he would, that would end any shot he has of winning. Shouldn't the left instead demand there be fact checkers at the debates rather than wanting them called off entirely? There is only one explanation for not wanting the debates at all.

Never done before, not needed now, afterwards as always.......for the pundits and the media to do.......we know very few people are going to be swayed too much by any type of any outcome from any debate.
Which is precisely why the debates are relatively pointless.

Reactions: tennvols77
If Trump would dissolve so easily, shouldn't the left be itching for debates? Think about it. If Trump were guaranteed to get embarrassed by these hypothetical fact checkers as you are claiming he would, that would end any shot he has of winning. Shouldn't the left instead demand there be fact checkers at the debates rather than wanting them called off entirely? There is only one explanation for not wanting the debates at all.
I just said they should; unfortunately I'm not in charge of the dem. response to the debate debate.

They know there’s no good can come of putting Joe on stage for 90 mins by himself without a prompter or earpiece .

Why must you always rely on someone else to do the work for you?

They know there’s no good can come of putting Joe on stage for 90 mins by himself without a prompter or earpiece .

Bingo. Their strategy is to keep him in the basement, have a campaign member send out some tweets, and make an appearance here and there when he has a prepared speech in front of him.

Bingo. Their strategy is to keep him in the basement, have a campaign member send out some tweets, and make an appearance here and there when he has a prepared speech in front of him.

I’ll tell you how confident I am that Joe can’t make it . I’d be up for them to be up separately . No prompter , no earpiece , just each one up on stage in front of the ones asking each the same questions . No cheating libs , giving Joe the questions in advance like you did with Hills . The others campaign Manager gets to stand behind them to make sure there’s no funny stuff .

Reactions: BisonVol

VN Store

Back