2020 Presidential Race

Ok. And? you put fivethirtyeight out there as its some major fact, and he was massively wrong in 2016. what makes him so correct now.
He may not be right but hell rassmussen still gets quoted by right wingers even after their polling fiasco 2018.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200827-152900.png
    Screenshot_20200827-152900.png
    529.5 KB · Views: 9
Wow, that's literally on his doorstep seems like they could be arrested for trespassing?

I agree w/you. But, the riches man on earth, is probably out of the country or he's in his 600 acre closet too busy counting his $Billions of dollars to worry about the little peasants & the small fry of the world down on the street.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
If you cant debate how can you be president? Obviously, Biden would be president in appearance only if elected. Vetting needs to be done now on the handlers and who will actually be president in fact.
Trump doesn’t debate. He lies, deflects, obfuscates and insults. Maybe that’s the new definition of debating?

I agree w/you. But, the riches man on earth, is probably out of the country or he's in his 600 acre closet too busy counting his $Billions of dollars to worry about the little peasants & the small fry of the world down on the street.
Or he's still trying to figure out how Elon Musk is kicking his ass in the space race despite founding his company Blue Origin 2 years before Elon started SpaceX.

Reactions: tntar heel
Trump doesn’t debate. He lies, deflects, obfuscates and insults. Maybe that’s the new definition of debating?
What debate in the last 15 years actually had debates? Most of the time it's the person giving the answer ignoring the actual question while talking out the clock while the rest of the crew yell at each other over unrelated stuff. Either that or it turns to personal insults and calling out each others history without acknowledging the point.

So libs are spinning the no debates as Pelosi playing 4d chess and making sure Trump doesn't back out of debates because he will do the opposite of what she requests...I can promise that is not the case...Trump thinks rightfully or wrongly that he can go up against anyone and win

Reactions: BigOrangeD
So libs are spinning the no debates as Pelosi playing 4d chess and making sure Trump doesn't back out of debates because he will do the opposite of what she requests...I can promise that is not the case...Trump thinks rightfully or wrongly that he can go up against anyone and win

Dems are running a prevent defense and Trump is getting 20 yards a snap.

They can spin all they want. It was a trial balloon to see if the public will allow Biden to stay in his basement.

Pelosi says debate "legitimizes" the Republican party (aka half the country), and we've got people on here saying Trump is the one sewing division 😂.

VN Store

Back