2020 Presidential Race

Good grief: WHAT IS THAT?!

One of those big fat crybaby elites that roam around Hollywood doing nothing but complain about Trump.
They all loved Trump & wanted to be around him 24/7 when Trump seemed to be on their side of the fence.
When Trump announced he was running as a Republican all of a sudden "poof" he's a racist & the most hated man in America.

What!? According to BB Dems never say they will support Trump. It’s a one way street with Reps supporting Biden which, of course, is indication Biden has this election easily won. Hilarious!

4 more years of watching Dems and the MSM losing their sh1t over literally everything the man says and does. When he wins the election (and if Dems keep the HOR) Vegas should do odds on the number of impeachment attempts. I’d put the o/u at 1.5.

Reactions: BreatheUT

How in the world does she know those 2 examples cited in the story had anything at all to do with race? Is it possible? Sure. Is it definite based on the details in this story? Not even close. Surely she has better examples than that but sharing stories where she assumes racist motivations does nothing to help. Regardless, if it is such an issue to Michelle then maybe she should have gotten her husband to do something about it while in office since Dems love to pander to POC about all the ways they’re going to fix racism and make things equal.

So are they going to fact check this. I mean it's complete 🐃💩!

I mean one side said we should reopen schools and Universities and play football & other sports and that wasn't Joe Biden & the dimocrats!

Wow. No kidding! Soon Biden will get confused and start introducing himself as Trump since he is stealing all of Trump’s POVs.

You people are to stupid to realize that is why he is loved.

He's a normal guy. He would fit in at a black tie $10,000 a plate fundraiser on 5th Ave. or a Mom & Pop hamburger joint with a bunch of factory workers in some small one stop light American town.
He's anything but what you describe. He's playing a part

Reactions: ohhbother and hog88
How much you wanna bet he's got his fingers in some scam selling his autographs?

Edit: Just checked eBay. There is a whole market for Trump autographs. Classic Trump though, they're not going for nearly as much as he suggests.
Lord you’re dumb. He’s not serious and almost 4 years later you still can’t tell.

You people are to stupid to realize that is why he is loved.

He's a normal guy. He would fit in at a black tie $10,000 a plate fundraiser on 5th Ave. or a Mom & Pop hamburger joint with a bunch of factory workers in some small one stop light American town.

I wouldn’t go that far. I doubt Trump has much experience with the general public.

Sacrilege. And they chose the wrong Cohen song. Should have plundered Waiting for the Miracle if they're going to plunder a Cohen song. Matches the mood of the Trump campaign ... and the fact that they'll need a miracle

Sacrilege. And they chose the wrong Cohen song. Should have plundered Waiting for the Miracle if they're going to plunder a Cohen song. Matches the mood of the Trump campaign ... and the fact that they'll need a miracle

Good job being completely out of touch. I'm sure people that have had their businesses looted and burned find this to be a good comparison.

Keep going lonely lawyer.

Good job being completely out of touch. I'm sure people that have had their businesses looted and burned find this to be a good comparison.

Keep going lonely lawyer.

Multiple Hatch Act violations. Copyright infringement. But go on and tell me how this is the law and order party.

Multiple Hatch Act violations. Copyright infringement. But go on and tell me how this is the law and order party.

We’ve had a meeting and decided to change the name .. it’s just called the “SANE “ party now .
Edit : we also decide your party will be called the “ Insane “ .. makes it easier to vote that way .

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Lonelylawyer still doesn't get it

Because he isnt a lawyer.

Covers of the song were played. Not the original. Try harder.

VN Store

Back