2020 Presidential Race

Polls that are showing the race tightening must be pretty accurate. Seems like Democrats are getting nervous.

You’re right they are losing it. Look at his response to the pro Trump caravan last night. When they march it’s a peaceful protest when the GOP marches its sowing unrest. What a bunch of intolerant whiny bitches and Murphy is coming unhinged in real time 😂

You’re right they are losing it. Look at his response to the pro Trump caravan last night. When they march it’s a peaceful protest when the GOP marches its sowing unrest. What a bunch of intolerant whiny bitches and Murphy is coming unhinged in real time 😂

This clown is another loother

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

mail4.jpg

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

“There is no race in New Jersey — from City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

“This is a real thing,” he said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

I do think that Trump promotes unrest, particularly antagonizing the black comminity, because he thinks that will cause scared white people to vote for him.

How the hell has he antagonized the black community? That's one dumbest things I've heard.

This mindset that LG and others have had been building for years. I won’t go through all the different times it has been ratcheted up but it was clearly happening with Bush, Cheney, Cruz, etc. They want to paint conservatives as evil.

Trump’s presidency has seen the doubling down of this. Make no mistake, no matter who beat Hillary would have been subjected to this same treatment. Trump’s biggest sin is standing up to the assault and even going on the offensive. It drives them nuts.

I do think that Trump promotes unrest, particularly antagonizing the black comminity, because he thinks that will cause scared white people to vote for him.

While Kamala goes on the TV shows and tells everyone to keep up with the riots & the burning. Your an idiot.
And she said things like this with a smile on her face. I wonder who promotes this stuff ..... it's Trump's fault though nontheless. It's just how the loony left sees it. It's always Trump's fault. He can cure cancer & the loony left would cry & have riots about that because they don't want to see Trump have a victory of any kind. It's all Trump's fault until a Democrat gets into the Oval Office and then things will change for the worst for all Americans. But, it's Trump's fault and always will be until 2025..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back