2020 Presidential Race

So...Donna Brazille is now lying about passing questions off to her campaign? Interesting conspiracy theory you've got going there.
Fake news, Brazille never met Hillary. Doesn't know her. May have been in a picture with her at a fundraiser or some event.

All anecdotal, but I have a friend in Seattle who told me the same. He used to live downtown but has fled to the suburbs. Says it’s unreal how Democrats have capitulated to the radical far left. He’s voting Trump now, which is mostly symbolic since he still lives in Washington

Reactions: VolnJC
I only referenced the first paragraph. I would not consider it an outlier poll when it is only 1 of 2 that I have seen even ask the question. The other was Zogby, and I did not bother, well as you know.

I always question the accuracy of polls, but they do give perspective. There are certainly a number of dems and indies that question Biden’s mental health. Whether it is 20% idk for sure but all I have to go on.

How many people believe JFK wasn't shot by Oswald? Often a solid majority of Americans. There are plenty of good things to build a conspiracy on there, but Oswald shot JFK.

To be fair, I wouldn't be too impressed with a poll about how many people thought Trump suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The untrained individual is just guessing. Many people think that they compare a symptom list to another's behavior and issue a diagnosis, but if you haven't dealt directly with patients for a number of years, with something as complicated as the human brain, then you are just fooling yourself.

Reactions: Orangeburst
All anecdotal, but I have a friend in Seattle who told me the same. He used to live downtown but has fled to the suburbs. Says it’s unreal how Democrats have capitulated to the radical far left. He’s voting Trump now, which is mostly symbolic since he still lives in Washington
Saw a story yesterday that the NYC movers were working around the clock 7 days a week ..it will be even busier when the eviction freeze is lifted

Trump Takes MAJOR Polling Lead Against Biden, Democrats PANIC, Shift Message As Riots BACKFIRE
•Aug 30, 2020

Tim Pool
1.03M subscribers
Trump Takes MAJOR Polling Lead Against Biden, Democrats PANIC, Shift Message As Riots BACKFIRE. The latest poll from Democracy institute has Trump beating Biden in many key battleground states and nationally.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Trump Takes MAJOR Polling Lead Against Biden, Democrats PANIC, Shift Message As Riots BACKFIRE
•Aug 30, 2020

Tim Pool
1.03M subscribers
Trump Takes MAJOR Polling Lead Against Biden, Democrats PANIC, Shift Message As Riots BACKFIRE. The latest poll from Democracy institute has Trump beating Biden in many key battleground states and nationally.

Really a right wing Institute connected to Cato.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200831-124143.png
    Screenshot_20200831-124143.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200831-124106.png
    Screenshot_20200831-124106.png
    323.5 KB · Views: 7

It's funny. I've seen a lot of right wingers claim they personally know a bunch of democrats who say they voted for Hillary/third party in 2016 that are going to vote for Trump in 2020, basically always without anyone mentioning a name. That number still pales in comparison to the number of lifelong conservatives who have said they're voting for Biden and done so publicly.

VN Store

Back