2020 Presidential Race

This weird thing Biden does... he says something, Trump criticizes him for it, then turns around and says the opposite and calls Trump a liar, but never has to answer for it because he never takes any questions.

They quit asking Slo Jo questions after he went off on the interviewer and called him a junkie.

There in Pittsburgh saying he won’t ban fracking and calls Trump a liar. Wtf. The dude has called for fracking bans his entire campaign

This is what Slo Jo said the last time he was asked about fracking.

Biden on fracking: "No, we would - we would work it out. We would make sure it's eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those, either - any fossil fuel."

No he probably won’t do an outright ban but will regulate it into non existence.

This is what Slo Jo said the last time he was asked about fracking.

Biden on fracking: "No, we would - we would work it out. We would make sure it's eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those, either - any fossil fuel."

No he probably won’t do an outright ban but will regulate it into non existence.
Exactly like Obama on coal...you can start a new mine but I'll make sure it doesn't make it via taxes and regulations

Reactions: BreatheUT
2020 takes the cake for the most pathetic presidential race of all time.

Biden has no idea what he is saying.

To be fair that is a 3 sec clip. We can't make heads or tails out of that. He might have prefaced it with "Trumps says..."

Reactions: McDad
I meant as a general rule he is blissfully unaware of his words.

No question and we should exploit that but let's be fair about it. Let's not resort to far left media tactics. Simply put, that video does not rise to the standard I'd need to forward it on to others. If he prefaced it with "Trump said" I'd look like an idiot for forwarding it

VN Store

Back