2020 Presidential Race

CDC and Fauci had those recommendations. If Trump moved in on that then he's "ignoring the experts". He put it to the states. The states took away people's property/income with lockdowns and now they must compensate. The passed stimulus and the proposed ones have too much fluff and its a reason I want term limits and the end of benefits. Removes pet projects.
He needed to be a leader not someone scared of ignoring the experts. He chose to allow them to set the narrative and take a backseat. That is on him

He needed to be a leader not someone scared of ignoring the experts. He chose to allow them to set the narrative and take a backseat. That is on him
I agree 100% with that..... he allowed it to steamroll..... now we are bombarded with this believe science nonsense

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I don't believe there's a lick of difference between the 2. Only difference i see is who gets paid off
I disagree with that.... I have been impressed with trumps policies besides the national debt and spending..... I don’t have that faith at all with Biden...... I think they are both piece of crap human beings

I disagree with that.... I have been impressed with trumps policies besides the national debt and spending..... I don’t have that faith at all with Biden...... I think they are both piece of crap human beings
Trump has been a good President other than spending too much...only President to not get us into a conflict in decades...renegotiate trade deals...getting rid of Obamacare...getting people back to work before virus

The last 3 presidents have all had horrible deficits and 2/3 of those were Rs.

Bush is basically untouchable in his waste of money.
And it will get better under Biden? He is gonna take money out of the economy by raising taxes.. implementing more programs and promising to pay for student debt...its like throwing money into the fireplace

Reactions: AM64
And yet he still gets ripped for "ignoring the science". So he would be damned more than now for intervening.

The only thing he did that I disagreed with was speak off the cuff about hypotheticals.

But what his admin did:
-We needed ventilators, we produced the fk outta them
-Needed PPE, produced the fk outta them.
-He provided ships and the military to provide additional hospital beds.
-Everyone received everything requested
-We couldn't come up with a test or therapy until the US got it because China made it so and the WHO bent the knee to that.
-Gave the states the decision on locking down or not. Which I agree with.

We keep forgetting who to blame for this crap. China. Not Trump. Not Pelosi. China.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Trump has been a good President other than spending too much...only President to not get us into a conflict in decades...renegotiate trade deals...getting rid of Obamacare...getting people back to work before virus
I think he has been great in some areas but has some really big failures as well

Which means little when destroying the economy. Trump is really a one truck pony and when forced to lead on something else he failed miserably
If Trump was for lockdown, I would agree with you. He wasn't. The economy isn't on Trump. It's on China and the overreaction by states.

And yet he still gets ripped for "ignoring the science". So he would be damned more than now for intervening.

The only thing he did that I disagreed with was speak off the cuff about hypotheticals.

But what his admin did:
-We needed ventilators, we produced the fk outta them
-Needed PPE, produced the fk outta them.
-He provided ships and the military to provide additional hospital beds.
-Everyone received everything requested
-We couldn't come up with a test or therapy until the US got it because China made it so and the WHO bent the knee to that.
-Gave the states the decision on locking down or not. Which I agree with.

We keep forgetting who to blame for this crap. China. Not Trump. Not Pelosi. China.
Who cares what he was blamed for? Should that affect the choices being made if they're correct? I've also given Trump credit for what was actually done

Yes the virus is on China but they did not create our response. That's on us

Who cares what he was blamed for? Should that affect the choices being made if they're correct? I've also given Trump credit for what was actually done

Yes the virus is on China but they did not create our response. That's on us
They did create our response. We had to be reactionary scientifically because of them. They gave inaccurate information and still do.

EU is still struggling with it. We aren't alone.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back