2020 Presidential Race

Which doesn’t make sense because timber prices are down For the harvest and land owner. Was told this past week red oak and poplar are going up about 30% in a week or so.

White oak is where it is at though.
They should hold their product then.
Their no way they should be at a discount while the yards are empty and the kilns are behind. And we are being raped at the supplier end

Reactions: AM64
But you probably want to enjoy every benefit that tax funding provides. You probably love the US military but don't want the freaking pay for it since you pay as little as possible. You probably enjoy driving on the roads that were built with tax money. Or the ability to jump on a plane to go on vacation flying out of an airport that was built with tax money. Or buy the latest gadget that was shipped to you through a port that was built with tax money. Maybe some of these luxury benefits should be taken away since you want to pay as little as possible.

Fine take them away.

Should the US undertake military or sanctions-type retaliation against Russia for their repeated interference in US elections?

Military action? Absolutely not! Sanctions? Do they really do any good? The best course of action would be to sanction the countries buying Russian natural gas and oil, like Germany for example.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
But you probably want to enjoy every benefit that tax funding provides. You probably love the US military but don't want the freaking pay for it since you pay as little as possible. You probably enjoy driving on the roads that were built with tax money. Or the ability to jump on a plane to go on vacation flying out of an airport that was built with tax money. Or buy the latest gadget that was shipped to you through a port that was built with tax money. Maybe some of these luxury benefits should be taken away since you want to pay as little as possible.
Do you pay above what you have too? Do you not take any deductions?

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Are you one of those mythical people that voluntarily pay more taxes than you're required? Just cut the govt a check for an extra few thousand?

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
My CPA follows the rules nothing more nothing less.

Should the US undertake military or sanctions-type retaliation against Russia for their repeated interference in US elections?

Shouldnt we hold ourselves to a higher standard of not interfering in other countries elections before we go pointing our finger at Russia ? Do as I say not as I do comes to mind here .

Reactions: AM64
No problem I have plenty of ink and paper if I run out of data to express my displeasure...but life goes on I'll still be happy and not blame my issues on the occupant of the WH

I wouldn't expect you to blame your issues on the WH. They're yours.

Yes and my financial issues have gotten better under Trump..they won't under Biden because I'll be paying for illegals insurance and the green deal student loans
You're not concerned about being forced to pay for "stimulus"?

You're not concerned about being forced to pay for "stimulus"?
Govt shut down businesses and made the stimulus necessary and it's also a temporary bill rather than an attempted permanent one.

That's like arguing against buying a new car afters you're broke down vs. taking over the in laws expenses. I'd obviously prefer to buy a new car since the expense isn't permanent per se.

I would like to see congress take a pay cut, put term limits on the ballot, revoke their life time pay and benefits and focus on sensible spending.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
Govt shut down businesses and made the stimulus necessary and it's also a temporary bill rather than an attempted permanent one.

That's like arguing against buying a new car afters you're broke down vs. taking over the in laws expenses. I'd obviously prefer to buy a new car since the expense isn't permanent per se.

I would like to see congress take a pay cut, put term limits on the ballot, revoke their life time pay and benefits and focus on sensible spending.
The feds shut down businesses?

Sell it all you want but the stimulus passed was flat out theft, vote buying and donor payoffs.

VN Store

Back