2020 Presidential Race

Ek75yADW0AE6kaT

Stacy Abrams led organization Fair Fight which was founded to overcome voter suppression has registered over 700,000 new voters since November 2018. Forty Nine percent of them are black. No link I just saw her on one of everyone's favorite network. Go ahead, I'll set back and listen.

Stacy Abrams led organization Fair Fight which was founded to overcome voter suppression has registered over 700,000 new voters since November 2018. Forty Nine percent of them are black. No link I just saw her on one of everyone's favorite network. Go ahead, I'll set back and listen.
How many were still alive? Asking for a friend.

The last 3 presidents have all had horrible deficits and 2/3 of those were Rs.

Bush is basically untouchable in his waste of money.

Huh? What? Bush 5.9 trillion Vs Obama 8.9 trillion?

Bush was bad, but Obama out spent him significantly. If Trump is re-elected he will finish just under Obama.

Reactions: AM64

I asked you last night and you did not answer. You are a Vietnam vet IIRC. The VW was initiated by Dems and they spit on you when you came home, yet you support the Dems. What gives? Just curious and do not want to be disrespectful. TY for your service though.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Now all she has to do is fill out their ballot for them, pay the postage, and get it in the mail for them.

Reactions: allvol123
Hunter Biden business associate's text messages indicate meeting with Joe Biden

'Please thank Joe for his time,' wrote the CEO of a Jim, Hunter Biden joint venture with Chinese energy firm

EXCLUSIVE: Text messages obtained by Fox News show the CEO of a Jim and Hunter Biden joint venture with a Chinese energy firm discussing a meeting with Joe Biden in May 2017, despite past claims from the former vice president that he did not talk about his son's business dealings.

Hunter Biden business associate's text messages indicate meeting with Joe Biden

I asked you last night and you did not answer. You are a Vietnam vet IIRC. The VW was initiated by Dems and they spit on you when you came home, yet you support the Dems. What gives? Just curious and do not want to be disrespectful. TY for your service though.
I am. But this is not the same Democrat or Republican Party it was it was then. I'm not the same person that I was when went to Vietnam. I was very disillusioned when I got back. I don't think I was wrong but I have grown since then. I don't believe the people who escalated the war were criminals or self serving. They were just wrong about what they believed we could accomplish over there. (That may be criminal IDK)

Edit to add: They believed we could control the politics of Indochina and hence the South China Sea. Maybe they were right but we couldn't pull it off.

Last edited:
I am. But this is not the same Democrat or Republican it was it was then. I'm not the same person that I was when went to Vietnam. I was very disillusioned when I got back. I don't think I was wrong but I have grown since then. I don't believe the people who escalated the war were criminals or self serving. They were just wrong about what they believed we could accomplish over there. (That may be criminal IDK)

Edit to add: They believed we could control the politics of Indochina and control the South China Sea. Maybe they were right but we couldn't pull it off.

They lied with the Gulf of Tonkin and sent you to war as a result...Pretty criminal if u ask me. These Dem leaders today were/are by-product of the progressive anti establishment movement back then, yet support ever increasing powers to DC. that they once hated. I just don't understand.

I theorized that as well and was challenged on it. What I could find was that there was no hard data to support that. I posted the link and admitted I was wrong. This is hard data.
I do think high turnout is bad for Trump. As much as it won't be a popular opinion here, more Americans hate him then like him. Now, it is undeniable that Trump supporters like Trump than Biden supporters like Biden, but I'm not sure that will be enough.

I theorized that as well and was challenged on it. What I could find was that there was no hard data to support that. I posted the link and admitted I was wrong. This is hard data.

It is worrisome for trump, but I would bet democrats are more likely to early vote. I went back to see if that same website completed the same report for 2016, but couldn’t find anything for comparison.

It is worrisome for trump, but I would bet democrats are more likely to early vote. I went back to see if that same website completed the same report for 2016, but couldn’t find anything for comparison.
It's totally different with the pandemic. I don't believe you can compare early voting numbers with any previous election.

VN Store

Back