2020 Presidential Race

And my President prediction...and this is a total guess it could be a blowout electoral and I wouldn't be shocked.....I think Trump gets FL, NC, PA, and AZ...might be close in WI...not so much MI this time 20201023_174604.jpg

I'm absolutely of the mindset that Trump would have acted far more rationally over the past four years if not under constant attack by rabid press dogs. Also that a lesser human facing the same would have been carted away by men in white coats.

Anybody remember "They're Coming to Take Me Away"? BTW the flip side of the 45 was the song in reverse.
to the funny farm...hey hey , hee hee.

Reactions: AM64
I'm absolutely of the mindset that Trump would have acted far more rationally over the past four years if not under constant attack by rabid press dogs. Also that a lesser human facing the same would have been carted away by men in white coats.

Anybody remember "They're Coming to Take Me Away"? BTW the flip side of the 45 was the song in reverse.
Please. He brought that entirely on himself by the way he ran his campaign. Look at the fiasco of the first night press conference offering "alternative facts" about the crowd size at his inauguration. I think the press took it easy on him. He never once made any attempt to normalize the relationship. He never once acted presidential regarding the press.

New rule: Anyone who thinks a secret organization of white supremacists salute each other in public using the okay symbol / circle game can no longer accuse anyone else of being a crazy conspiracy theorist.
Or that Antifa is some widespread radical organization.

For normal people that has always been the okay sign or even the 3 pt sign in basketball. Stop endorsing foolishness
That suburban beer bellied dude is clearly a white supremacist to the left yet ANTIFA is just an idea.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Reactions: AM64
You didn't like the OK sign at the Trump rally...bet you really hate this EXCLUSIVE: Democrat Senate Candidate Mark Kelly’s Yearbook Shows Him Dressed As Hitler

501eae5c72be4.jpeg

Mandated masks for all interstate transportation? WTF does that even mean?

"As president I will mandate mask wearing in all federal buildings and all interstate transportation because masks save lives - period," Biden said in a speech in Delaware.

Mandated masks for all interstate transportation? WTF does that even mean?

"As president I will mandate mask wearing in all federal buildings and all interstate transportation because masks save lives - period," Biden said in a speech in Delaware.

Dude has lost it. Is he going to put feds at the state lines looking for non maskers.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back