2020 Presidential Race

You've lost your mind.

It's fine if he wants to express his beliefs. He has the right. You're surely not that blind. You must know these supremacists flock to trump rallies in large numbers. I'm not the crazy one here. It's your mind that is lacking if you can't or just won't accept it as fact.

Eddie Murphy is a white supremacist

d7ff5c670b952c431855aad336e326a1.jpg

Yeah, great defense, what is that early 70s. Back then being heavy didn't mean you weighed 300lbs. Things evolve like the Vols hand sign. But that's kind of funny though in context.

Reactions: dovervolz
It's fine if he wants to express his beliefs. He has the right. You're surely not that blind. You must know these supremacists flock to trump rallies in large numbers. I'm not the crazy one here. It's your mind that is lacking if you can't or just won't accept it as fact.

Huner man stop trolling. You ain’t this dumb.

Wonder if Vegas has odds on Tony as to whether he gets Flynned or Clintoned first. Don't think I'd want to be interviewed in private by the FBI and find in the process that I came to disagree with myself.
At the very least the FBI delayed his appointment with the Senate committee looking into the matter of Hunter's laptop.

But I'm SURE there was no political calculation involved.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back