2020 Presidential Race

You and 1,873,256 others............an obvious difference maker.

What can I say .. the Russians had a point , she was the most horrendous, and horribly despicable choice between the two . Imagine having to carry that cross around with you for the rest of your life , when are so bad that you couldn’t beat Trump even with the media , all of the social platforms , the majority of the celebrities in Hollywood , the music industry and the absolute most liked POTUS in modern history . That’s gotta suck . Those Russians man .. can’t trust them .

Last edited:

Wearing a shirt saying Trump makes Libs cry......while crying that the Libs stole the election. And a guy probably too stupid to realize the self own.

I would cry if I raised a son stupid enough to go out in public dressed like that. Get a job kid and quit spending your Saturdays wandering around in the streets chasing a fantasy. It’s over. (I would advise those Antifa idiots to do the same. They are chasing fantasies too, just on the opposite side. They haven’t figured out their actions are not going to gain widespread support of their beliefs and most sane folks will just ignore them.)

I would cry if I raised a son stupid enough to go out in public dressed like that. Get a job kid and quit spending your Saturdays wandering around in the streets chasing a fantasy. It’s over. (I would advise those Antifa idiots to do the same. They are chasing fantasies too, just on the opposite side. They haven’t figured out their actions are not going to gain widespread support of their beliefs and most sane folks will just ignore them.)

Naomi Judd feels your pain . 😂

Reactions: AM64

Who’s the bully in 2024?

DeSantis, Cruz, Cotton, or someone else?

How about Kristi Noem?

Hoping for a moderate Republican with some semblance of a brain to surface so that I can vote for President again. No Trumplickers allowed. Won’t pull the lever for anybody that’s supporting this current debacle.

Reactions: tvolsfan

Who’s the bully in 2024?

DeSantis, Cruz, Cotton, or someone else?

How about Kristi Noem?

I like Kristi Noem so far. I especially love her speeding ticket trail lol

Noem apologizes for traffic citations

But she does strike me as the kind of mom that would make you go cut your own switch from the backyard.

I bet she has a tat as well.

I’m not so sure. I think that’s partially why he picked Kamala. You impeach Biden and she’s President. Even if you have legitimate reasons to impeach would you want to knowing the end result?

It was in jest, basis mimicking the Dems efforts as I alluded to in a previous post. You make a valid point.
Maybe we could do a tri-impeachment. Biden, Harris and Pelosi back to back to back.

Reactions: AM64 and hUTch2002
Can you imagine growing up having Sydney Powell as your Mother? You could not get away with a darn thing, and how intimidating she would be even if you thought about trying to lie your way out of something. I bet if her kids had a midnight curfew they actually were home by 11:00PM.

VN Store

Back