2020 Presidential Race

What I'm saying is you shouldn't be allowed to register for an election that has already happened. The only people voting in a run off should be those who voted in the original election IMO
Pretty much common sense.
We need serious election reform pretty much everywhere.
It would also flow that if you voted in another state you cannot vote in GA.

Reactions: AM64 and TN-POSSUM
Tirelessly working for the people.

Why should Trump concede? The election process is continuing to the conclusion, and a decision will be made - doesn't require concession. A concession is nothing more than a surrender - an admission of loss and no resources or reason to continue the battle. If you think it's in doubt, you don't surrender. Any candidate who concedes either believes he/she completely failed or simply gave up - a stupid policy to me even if we generally see it as a gracious move. When the EC has done it's thing, there's the opportunity for a congratulatory speech. I've never seen a football coach congratulate the other team on a win at halftime or any other point before the clock says 0.

After watching the voting machine video a few pages back, I'm convinced this past election as well as others were rigged. Trump has known for years though that they were going to pull something. So shame on him for not being better prepared. The question going forward is will anything be done about it. We, as voters, deserve a full investigation. Otherwise, future elections will all be questionable IMO.

Maybe he was prepared. He would have to let it all play out to catch media, corrupt politicians, and everyone involved. That would be much better than trying to prove it in past elections.
Not saying he planned this, but hopefully it happened this way.

Why do people keep claiming that "there is only x number of votes left" and trump cant make up the deficit.

Everyone does understand that the claims are fraudulent votes HAVE ALREADY been counted right?

The rest of the votes are not even important at this point.

We must have a fair voting account. That is paramount to the ideas and safety of the country. WE ALL LOSE if we allow fraud in the election, dems-reps-indep....doesnt matter.

I suggest everyone watch the video that has been posted multiple times in multiple threads about how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

We have to either have a re-vote with officials from all sides watching all votes counted or we need to have a deep dive into the software that these counties are using to collect and tally votes.

Its that simple

Here’s what is that simple. Dotard lost. Period. The End. It was a pretty $hitty movie too

Reactions: tvolsfan
Didn't want to talk about machines changing votes? LOL

You actually believe that a politician can understand technical issues? Inviting a politician to speak to something like database manipulation or other technical glitch is blunderland. Leave that stuff to number crunchers and hardware/software engineers and don't confuse the easily confused (politicians and technical stuff). Don't libs believe in protecting the short bus bunch - politicians are the short bus riders just in case you misunderstand.

Reactions: VolStrom
I think most of these election lawsuits are worthless, but we’ve got to get a handle on what is happening with voter registration in GA. They are gaming the system with out of state registrants.
Then why the hell do you think they just started this for the runoffs?! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AM64
Absolutely... state law allows new voter registration until Dec 7 to vote in the Jan 5th runoff. It’s a complete crock.
If you weren't already a resident, how do you get registered to vote in a run-off? Makes no sense IMO.
What I'm saying is you shouldn't be allowed to register for an election that has already happened. The only people voting in a run off should be those who voted in the original election IMO
Pretty much common sense.
We need serious election reform pretty much everywhere.
It would also flow that if you voted in another state you cannot vote in GA.

Who wrote those rules?

Asking for a friend.

Why should Trump concede? The election process is continuing to the conclusion, and a decision will be made - doesn't require concession. A concession is nothing more than a surrender - an admission of loss and no resources or reason to continue the battle. If you think it's in doubt, you don't surrender. Any candidate who concedes either believes he/she completely failed or simply gave up - a stupid policy to me even if we generally see it as a gracious move. When the EC has done it's thing, there's the opportunity for a congratulatory speech. I've never seen a football coach congratulate the other team on a win at halftime or any other point before the clock says 0.
Yep, and remember Clinton told Joe to not concede “under any circumstances.” There’s a reason for that - it’s called the 12th Amendment. And we have precedent for this scenario. See the election of 1800. There’s a real and valid reason Trump will not concede. I think I’ll love how this all ends. Liberals won’t.

What can I say .. the Russians had a point , she was the most horrendous, and horribly despicable choice between the two . Imagine having to carry that cross around with you for the rest of your live , you are so bad that you couldn’t beat Trump even with the media , all of the social platforms , the majority of the celebrities in Hollywood , the music industry and the absolute most liked POTUS in modern history . That’s gotta suck . Those Russians man .. can’t trust them .

If I were Putin, I know I might try to change things up so I wouldn't have to listen to Hiliary. I'm really so glad the Russians pulled out all the stops and posted those Hiliary ending memes. Hats off to Putin.

VN Store

Back