2020 Presidential Race

Do you think there’s any truth to what Powell is saying or has she become the Avenatti of the right?
I've continued to say that she has made some bold claims. Either she has got some real heat or she is a bigger troll than QAnon.

We will see. The proof will be if and when these states start certifying elections, from what it looks like.

After watching the voting machine video a few pages back, I'm convinced this past election as well as others were rigged. Trump has known for years though that they were going to pull something. So shame on him for not being better prepared. The question going forward is will anything be done about it. We, as voters, deserve a full investigation. Otherwise, future elections will all be questionable IMO.

I think most of these election lawsuits are worthless, but we’ve got to get a handle on what is happening with voter registration in GA. They are gaming the system with out of state registrants.
Gonna try to steal another one.

Reactions: AM64
I think most of these election lawsuits are worthless, but we’ve got to get a handle on what is happening with voter registration in GA. They are gaming the system with out of state registrants.
You think that will be an issue in the run-off elections? Are people trying to stack the votes with out of state registrants for those races?

You think that will be an issue in the run-off elections? Are people trying to stack the votes with out of state registrants for those races?
Scores of people from other states, including Andrew Yang and his wife, are “moving” to Georgia so they can vote in the runoffs.

So are Pubs trying to move people in as well? It would be stupid for them not to if the left is actively encouraging it.

VN Store

Back