2020 Presidential Race

Also, on the 'Dominion doesn't want their machines investigated', that's misleading. DHS, along with certified cyber forensic institutions have checked several.

What Sydney Powell is wanting, is hand picked personal believers (the part dems object to) to be allowed to dig through sensitive technology (what Dominion objects to)that all tech companies have a standard against. Not just voting related companies.

Here's a link to GA, with no objections when it's certified professionals, for example.

Georgia says voting machine audit found no evidence of fraud or tampering

Yeah...except that Pro VnV is owned and ran by a guy who posts all over social media that Trump is. Nazi....human filth.....his supporters are all fascists etc.

So your take is they want "neutral" folks to check the machines, when in actuality the ones who supposedly spot checked a couple machines...according to them...are a tech company from California the liberal nut job capital of America, which is run by very vocal anti Trump folks. I have seen several of his social media posts, feel free to check them out yourself.

Which I am sure is EXACTLY why thats the only company the Dems are willing to let check the machines...

Why the Hell is it that they get an opinion anyway? The ones that have hundreds and hundreds of sworn affidavits of fraud against them get to decide who checks the machines....for evidence of fraud? In what bizarro world is that ethical?

Reactions: AM64
at the time.... yes.

The only time I second guessed the outcome of this election in the past year was at about midnight on election night, then I woke up and saw the numbers and knew I was winning my bet.

I gave zero credence to the lawsuits and questioning the validity of the outcome, and rightfully so.

The only time I second guessed the outcome of this election in the past year was at about midnight on election night, then I woke up and saw the numbers and knew I was winning my bet.

I gave zero credence to the lawsuits and questioning the validity of the outcome, and rightfully so.
If I remember right, it was late in the evening and the odds were like 72% Trump when he placed that bet.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
If I remember right, it was late in the evening and the odds were like 72% Trump when he placed that bet.
Yeap until they found the Biden votes he was up in every swing state. Most of us went to bed with Trump crushing dementia patient 0, all that did was give the commies the confirmed number of votes they needed to steal it.

Yeap until they found the Biden votes he was up in every swing state. Most of us went to bed with Trump crushing dementia patient 0, all that did was give the commies the confirmed number of votes they needed to steal it.

Lmfao.

Ok, he might not be justin. This guy might exceed his stupidity, and that's no small feat.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Reactions: TN Ribs
I think China owns much more of our politicians and our government than we ever imagined.
Not to mention how thoroughly they have penetrated our top research universities (actually nearly every major university doing research in the natural sciences) with spies disguised as graduate students and professors.

Signatures are a piss poor way to verify anything. I've always gone by my middle name, and 40+ years ago when I registered here that's likely how I signed ... but I don't know - an early voter ID card is signed middle and last name only. Today with more strict requirements on documents and signing as the name is presented on the document, signing with just the middle name isn't generally acceptable. Add to that my handwriting has changed over the years ... some due to computer use, some due to retirement, and some due to natural aging - generally I just don't write and the aging effect changes penmanship. That's why mail in voting should require a notary signifying that he/she has verified the person by picture ID - no more stringent than the ID process when voting in person. The whole mail it in process is fraudulent.

Except in the states Trump won?

This is truly insane.

Trump supporters: who want me to put on a mask when entering a store? That's tyranny!!

Also, we need to suspend the Constitution and initiate martial law.

Sometimes being a patriot means advocating for martial law... that's part ont the New Patriot Deal, I guess.

Reactions: Rifleman
On the subject of the election being 'finalized' or not, my bet on Bovada.com paid out last week after the GSA released transition funds.

Again, thanks for losing, Donald.

Congrats, I wanted to open an account there but they would not allow me to without giving my phone number which I did not want to risk getting bombarded with calls. Have you had a problem with them texting or calling you?

VN Store

Back