2020 Presidential Race

I know it's over, I am aware the cheating was so widespread there is no way to change it. I accepted that the day after the election. The cheaters have spoken. Best case scenario is Rs change laws or make laws fixing it going forward but I don't have much faith in that either.

They had opportunities to change laws before the election. They chose not to so Diaper Donny could cry fraud after the inevitable loss. It was all theatre and you have fallen for it.

Sure it does, or would especially if true. Its not surprising that the driver's account is being spun to fit a narrative, but anyone making the leap to the ballots being fake and later inserted into the count is making quite the slanted leap.

Of course my slanted leap just won't do.
Exactly. so if true either way it’s a huge F up.

Read it again slowly

So if true

The political slant is irrelevant if true.
The intention are irrelevant if true.
Accident.....huge F up
On purpose.....huge F up.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled partisan decision making

I like President Trump, but I’d have to pass. He shouldn’t run then like Joe shouldn’t have run this one.

Stick to whatever it is you do and don’t offer professional opinions on software design or validation methods would be both mine and @AM64 ’s recommendation 😂

Good effort, but when the CEO of the company who sold the software says that a federally selected third party and states both did the exact thing you claimed needed to be done, hadn’t been done, and that they didn’t have the capacity to do, it’s time to pack it in.

You were wrong. You should have known you were wrong. I did. It was obvious. Now it’s confirmed. If you want to compound the indignity by pretending to be illiterate, that’s up to you, but you’ll still be wrong.

Better luck next time.

I like President Trump, but I’d have to pass. He shouldn’t run then like Joe shouldn’t have run this one.

For the humor value and the damage it would do to the republican party, I say do it.
For the damage it would do the country, I say please no.

Trump will be on the ballot in 2024 whether he wins the Republican nomination or not. It will make this election season look boring.

Good effort, but when the CEO of the company who sold the software says that a federally selected third party and states both did the exact thing you claimed needed to be done, hadn’t been done, and that they didn’t have the capacity to do, it’s time to pack it in.

You were wrong. You should have known you were wrong. I did. It was obvious. Now it’s confirmed. If you want to compound the indignity by pretending to be illiterate, that’s up to you, but you’ll still be wrong.

Better luck next time.
OMFG you are dense. The statement is clear. The CEO laid out the process for third party validation for FEDERAL elections and said states replicate that process. Only an idiot would infer states hire their own software team. Here it is read it again if your reading comprehension is up to the task pettifogger. It’s clear the CEO is referring to the federal validation system which the states REPLICATE. Not replication of software design capability. Nowhere does it state the Feds or states validate their own source code only and idiot would infer that also. LMFAO. 😂 I hope you give discounts when you handle technology related cases. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DBFF5B09-C58E-4EDD-97B1-336282C47716.jpeg

Reactions: AM64
OMFG you are dense. The statement is clear. The CEO laid out the process for third party validation for FEDERAL elections and Saud states replicate that process. Only an idiot would infer states hire their own software team. Here it is read it again if your reading comprehension is up to the task pettifogger. It’s clear the CEO is referring to the federal validation system which the states REPLICATE. Not replication of software design capability. LMFAO. 😂 I hope you give discounts when you handle technology related cases. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

View attachment 327305

If you want to compound the indignity by pretending to be illiterate, that’s up to you, but you’re still wrong.

Reactions: Rifleman
Guys, I know this is the election thread so this is my last betting post...thanks
MP, even better than that if I read it correctly if my original deposit is made with cryptocurrency then I get a 100% match up to $1,000.
Do we have a forum or thread on VN? I went to Gaming and did not see anything pertaining to betting, maybe I missed it.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that deal on the crypto.

There's a Sports Betting thread over on the VN Pub section.

Reactions: OldVolMan
If you want to compound the indignity by pretending to be illiterate, that’s up to you, but you’re still wrong.
AAAAAAAHAHAHA you’re doubling down on your stupidity this is awesome. Even after I highlighted the only two sentences that matter. This is a new level of stupidity even for you! 😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry, I should have used the blue. 72 is good people
What have I missed? I have a couple on ignore. If I am the one being called racist, I gladly accept the title. If you haven't been called a racist from the weak, pansy assed, white guilt sufferers(and KTK) on this forum, you are doing something wrong.

For the humor value and the damage it would do to the republican party, I say do it.
For the damage it would do the country, I say please no.

The possibility of Trump running in 2024 is going to screw the GOP and all their Presidential hopefuls until he says he isn't running. And he isn't going to declare that anytime soon. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of unpatriotic people

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
The possibility of Trump running in 2024 is going to screw the GOP until and all their Presidential hopefuls until he says he isn't running. And he isn't going to declare that anytime soon. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of unpatriotic people
The last Dem POTUS assassinated US citizen with little pushback from his supporters. That's one of the most unpatriotic things to ever happen.

VN Store

Back