2020 Presidential Race

I didn’t call you a racist for that very reason. I don’t know what motivated someone to throw the racist thing in there or why it’s being attributed to me. Maybe there’s a full moon.

I called you 100 years old.
I don't know or care. Sticks and stones, baby.

Reactions: AM64
Except that time you heard about the proud boys “for the first time” twice in one year.
I still don't know who they are, or why they matter. It's possible that I had heard the word, but had no idea who they were, or what they did. They still haven't made much of an impression on me. I guess they are about as scary as the modern day Klan?

Reactions: AM64
if it’s even remotely possible that this happened then we have a serious chain of custody problem.

who am I kidding.....this entire election process proves we have serious problems

Seems like it, but the claim alone doesn't prove that either.

And at risk of spoiling the popular narrative, I believe DeJoy will receive a pardon.

On the edit the states have no organic code review capacity and I stated as such. And you know it.

This is all about you trying to spike the ball on previously getting your ass handed to you on what was done and you’re failing even worse this time. And it’s hilarious to watch unfold. Please keep doing it 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure @AM64 is enjoying it too 😂
Lol. Whoops. Back to baseless assumptions. Super convincing.

You know, there used to be a blind lawyer in town, before my time, whose legal assistant/wife would read documents to him.

You should look into something like that.

Upstate NY congressional race in doubt after 55 uncounted ballots found

After all this time in a closely contested NY race 55 uncounted ballots just show up ... and 11 appear to be from unregistered voters. Regardless of the outcome, there are real questions:

1 - 20% of these ballots appear to be from unregistered voters. How did unregistered voters get their hands on mail in ballots?

2 - Mail in ballots achieved a record low rejection rate, but this sampling is 20% rejectable. If you believe polls and sampling, then how does this not say there has been a serious flaw in the rejection rate of mail in ballots?

3 - Election official incompetence/fraud appears to be right up there where we've always expected it to be. How can you trust election officials without independent oversight?

4 - This appearance of uncounted votes is nothing new; we've heard the stories for years. How does it not support the historical claims of election fraud that dems deny exist?

5 - How can you believe in the integrity of the vote count if officials can't even manage the raw input?

6 - This whole mess to include the 20% rejection rate should scream that the mail in process is completely flawed and subject to massive fraud.

7 - How can you not know immediately whether a ballot is cast by an unregistered voter? Either they are vetted and on the rolls, or they aren't - two options.

Note that I haven't assumed anything about who the votes would favor or that it would swing the election in either direction ... it's all about the process, and the process is screwed (in deference to Freak's rules of behavior).

Upstate NY congressional race in doubt after 55 uncounted ballots found

After all this time in a closely contested NY race 55 uncounted ballots just show up ... and 11 appear to be from unregistered voters. Regardless of the outcome, there are real questions:

1 - 20% of these ballots appear to be from unregistered voters. How did unregistered voters get their hands on mail in ballots?

2 - Mail in ballots achieved a record low rejection rate, but this sampling is 20% rejectable. If you believe polls and sampling, then how does this not say there has been a serious flaw in the rejection rate of mail in ballots?

3 - Election official incompetence/fraud appears to be right up there where we've always expected it to be. How can you trust election officials without independent oversight?

4 - This appearance of uncounted votes is nothing new; we've heard the stories for years. How does it not support the historical claims of election fraud that dems deny exist?

5 - How can you believe in the integrity of the vote count if officials can't even manage the raw input?

6 - This whole mess to include the 20% rejection rate should scream that the mail in process is completely flawed and subject to massive fraud.

7 - How can you not know immediately whether a ballot is cast by an unregistered voter? Either they are vetted and on the rolls, or they aren't - two options.

Note that I haven't assumed anything about who the votes would favor or that it would swing the election in either direction ... it's all about the process, and the process is screwed (in deference to Freak's rules of behavior).
This kind of thing doesn't happen, c'mon man

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
I still don't know who they are, or why they matter. It's possible that I had heard the word, but had no idea who they were, or what they did. They still haven't made much of an impression on me. I guess they are about as scary as the modern day Klan?
and antifa

Lol. Whoops. Back to baseless assumptions. Super convincing.

You know, there used to be a blind lawyer in town, before my time, whose legal assistant/wife would read documents to him.

You should look into something like that.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

You were wrong with this first came up and you got dunked on

You misread the CEO statement and got stuffed on that too.

You tried to then deflect to “but Ga Tech”, one of my favorites of your idiocy train, and got dunked by the SoS statement saying who actually did the audit and what was done.

And you’re full circle back to “but source code reviews” where again you mis interpreted what the CEO said on what capacity the states replicated.

And you keep trying to deflect from your idiocy after I’ve detailed this multiple times point after point. Here I’ll do it again showing where the states replicated the third party certification process only! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

24DF0461-744A-41DB-BC2A-EE65FD43BAE7.jpeg

I didn’t call you a racist for that very reason. I don’t know what motivated someone to throw the racist thing in there or why it’s being attributed to me. Maybe there’s a full moon.

I called you 100 years old.
Let me help you out. go to post 89,288 and it's replies.

VN Store

Back