2020 Presidential Race

@volfanhill @1972 Grad

Thanks for your information.

On January 29, 2017, Anwar al-Awlaki's 8-year-old daughter, Nawar al-Awlaki, the half-sister of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was killed in the Raid on Yakla, a commando attack ordered by President Donald Trump.[11][12][13][14]

Please each of you give me the link to your posts demonstrating you though Trump was unpatriotic. Thank you in advance
Was she also a U.S. citizen, and had rights afforded her, such as the right to a jury trial? Thanks in advance for your answer.

If true, the guy saw some ballots in a postal trailer and it seemed suspicious to him, and some other workers seemed suspicious. Some other driver hauled the trailer, apparently. Getting to fraudulent ballots being sent to NY to PA, from someone's suspicions will never wash.

If people want to fill in the details, fine, but it doesn't amount to proof of anything
if it’s even remotely possible that this happened then we have a serious chain of custody problem.

who am I kidding.....this entire election process proves we have serious problems

Was she also a U.S. citizen, and had rights afforded her, such as the right to a jury trial? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Did Trump play sole decider judge jury and exterminator without regard to knowing her citizenship? This is so typical of you - yo initiate a ridiculous discussion - get caught with your facts down and then continue on embarrassing yourself. Just give up while you're behind

She was an American citizen. I didn't know that, as I had never heard of her. I guess since Obama made killing U.S. citizens commonplace, the news media didn't say much about her death. Sad occurrence.

If it's me you are talking about, and want to call me a racist, I don't mind. I may even give you a like.
I didn’t call you a racist for that very reason. I don’t know what motivated someone to throw the racist thing in there or why it’s being attributed to me. Maybe there’s a full moon.

I called you 100 years old.

VN Store

Back