2020 Presidential Race

Warren team sending out the info!
smoke-signal.jpg

There are literally hundreds of pictures/videos of Pete and Chasten, I'm not sure how she missed that.
The precinct captain handled it very well and was respectful. Good for her for keeping her cool.

The caucus girl talks for several minutes advocating for Pete and then at last says she should not advocate for Pete. I am sure the other candidates appreciated that and in a general that would be a big no no at the voting district.

Reactions: StarRaider
There are literally hundreds of pictures/videos of Pete and Chasten, I'm not sure how she missed that.
The precinct captain handled it very well and was respectful. Good for her for keeping her cool.
I thought that just the Republicans had low information voters?

The IDP screwed up big time, no question there. And they are handling the fall out from it even worse.
How can the last failsafe not be “Get in your car in the morning and drive the results to Des Moines”? Iowa just isn’t that big.

The IDP screwed up big time, no question there. And they are handling the fall out from it even worse.

You know who else screwed up big time? Pete, when he accused millions upon millions of people of be ok with racism. And his reasoning behind that accusation? Because they support trump. I didn’t think much of Pete before, but now I realize he is a complete idiot. Dude has no chance in hell.

All these caucuses are not Democratic because they exclude too many people and destroy the sanctity of the secret ballot. They were well-intended initially, but they should all go away at this point.

If your state can't afford to be serious enough to roll out actual voting with a paper trail, then you shouldn't participate in the nomination process.

How can the last failsafe not be “Get in your car in the morning and drive the results to Des Moines”? Iowa just isn’t that big.

Plus Des Moines is in the center of the state, not like driving from Memphis to Mountain City.

VN Store

Back