2020 Presidential Race

I was in school with Jackie Walker. I am just supplying context. I think her problem with Pete was based more on her religious beliefs. She has every right to them, regardless of what you think she should believe.

I'll happily defend her right to believe whatever she wants, but her right to be wrong does not displace or overwhelm observable facts.

I do feel bad for her that this is how she got her 15 minutes of fame and I hope she was able to cast her vote for one of the ostensibly heterosexual candidates.

Last edited:

I found the statement that the one kid said said ,” twitter influences my political beliefs and life and it leans left “ to be extremely interesting .

Reactions: KnoxLandcruiser
I'll happily defend her right to believe whatever she wants, but her right to be wrong does not displace or overwhelm observable facts.

I do feel bad for her that this is how she got her 15 minutes of fame and I hope she was able to cast her vote for one of the ostensibly heterosexual candidates.

Do you feel the same outrage knowing people voted for Obama simply because he was half black?

They are great. Unless:

* you are elderly
* handicapped
* an esl speaker
* have a sick parent at home
* work at night
* have small children
* or don't want your years of carefully avoiding politics at the water cooler casually cast aside so now your cubicle wing man hates you because you wouldn't make Andrew Yang viable. "I'm sorry Tony! You know I love math as much as the next guy, and I know that 1,000 dollars a month would have gotten your deadbeat brother-in-law out of your basement, but Elizabeth Warren took 14 selfies with me. 14, Tony! She's basically my ride or die now! I can't tell where she stops and I begin!"

Yeah, it makes no sense whatsoever.

People shouldn't be ashamed to be associated with their preferred candidate.

Thank God she is a Democrat, or that clip would be on a loop , running all day on CNN and MSNBC.

Any moron could see that the only path to the nomination was to create a more modern Biden alternative to battle it out with Bernie one on one. If I have been saying for the last 10 months that Biden wouldn't be the nominee, then the people in the know had to know that too, unless they were hoping against hope. I have been watching this moron for 40 years. He has never been that bright.

Curious. Anyone viewing the SOTU last night actually believe Trump's BS about his purported support of health care pre-existing conditions?

VN Store

Back