2020 Presidential Race

Pretty good.

My threshold issue with Bloomberg is his age, but circumstances may dictate me being less picky.

A billionaire trying to buy an election and using campaign cliches is a tale as old as time. I see it still fools you into thinking it makes someone qualified. The fact that you like Bloomberg tells me you know the democratic field was always weak. This is your hail mary.

A billionaire trying to buy an election and using campaign cliches is a tale as old as time. I see it still fools you into thinking it makes someone qualified. The fact that you like Bloomberg tells me you know the democratic field was always weak. This is your hail mary.

A leading candidate had his honeymoon in Moscow, another leading candidate was involved in Ukrainian corruption, they have had unfair and interference in their elections, they emit a massive amount of CO, and they are courting millionaires and billionaires. Whether karma or a higher power, this is ironic justice.

I am getting inundated with ads on YouTube and such.

Wife got a letter in the mail from Bloomberg. She hasn't received mail from any other candidate. The midget is spending resources.

The funny thing is we are both registered democrats but I don't get anything. I wonder if they've figured me out. :) Maybe she's answering facebook questions or something that identifies her. I will have to ask.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Wife got a letter in the mail from Bloomberg. She hasn't received mail from any other candidate. The midget is spending resources.

The funny thing is we are both registered democrats but I don't get anything. I wonder if they've figured me out. :) Maybe she's answering facebook questions or something that identifies her. I will have to ask.

Figured out..lol.
Even Bloomberg reads VN?

You are so slow you didn't even quote the right post.
What? You not only are slow, you're running in the wrong direction.
I quoted the exact post to which you responded.
Maybe you didn't know what you were responding to, that may explain why it made no sense.

What money?
Those candidates will get over it.
It's not the first time I've been in the minority.

It’s not the first time the left lives by the ol double standard either . You know what they say ...” if it wasn’t for double standards, the left would have no standards at all” . The rules are fair for everybody , we aren’t changing them . Oh wait what’s this A check ? Yes sir Mr. Moneybags you most certainly can jump into the game when you choose. Oh those other candidates you say ? Nah .. they’ll get over it . 😂

It’s not the first time the left lives by the ol double standard either . You know what they say ...” if it wasn’t for double standards the lefts would have no standards at all” . The rules are fair for everybody , we aren’t changing them . Oh wait what’s this A check ? Yes sir Mr. Moneybags you most certainly can jump into the game when you choose. Oh those other candidates you say ? Nah .. they’ll get over it . 😂
Makes the DNC look like a house of ill repute Lol.

It’s not the first time the left lives by the ol double standard either . You know what they say ...” if it wasn’t for double standards, the left would have no standards at all” . The rules are fair for everybody , we aren’t changing them . Oh wait what’s this A check ? Yes sir Mr. Moneybags you most certainly can jump into the game when you choose. Oh those other candidates you say ? Nah .. they’ll get over it . 😂

Well Carvilles want that idiot Perez fired.

You sound scared.

Makes the DNC look like a house of ill repute Lol.

Luthers days of ignoring one side to complain about the other is coming to a close . He complains about how the RNC did their with Trump while the DNC sells out to a multibiillionaire . According to his party’s front running candidates .. Bernie and EW , and their congresswoman AOC , you can’t get much worse than those people . They don’t earn their money they take it from others , per AOC .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You continually reference some payment. It may be time to back that up.
I can see a right wing conspiracy forming right before my very eyes.

You guys are all worked up because they are changing the rules to let a viable candidate into a debate.
Rules that were put in place before any candidate had ever run without seeking or needing contributions.

It's looking more and more like the right is scared of Bloomberg.

They found a picture of Mayor Pete when he was doing some itty bitty military service for the country.....
LOL...that's from CBS's TV program Mash. But it looks like Pete anyway. I wonder if they kicked him out for peeking.
View attachment 260497
Col. Maxwell Q. Klinger no way they would let that character be on tv today!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
They found a picture of Mayor Pete when he was doing some itty bitty military service for the country.....
LOL...that's from CBS's TV program Mash. But it looks like Pete anyway. I wonder if they kicked him out for peeking.
View attachment 260497
And he still looks like George Patton compared to Bone Spurs Donnie, Little Don Don, and Eric the Dimwitted.

Luthers days of ignoring one side to complain about the other is coming to a close . He complains about how the RNC did their with Trump while the DNC sells out to a multibiillionaire . According to his party’s front running candidates .. Bernie and EW , and their congresswoman AOC , you can’t get much worse than those people . They don’t earn their money they take it from others , per AOC .
No, I don't see Luther ever not going along with whatever looks like it will enhance the left's efforts to mold and control society.

VN Store

Back