2020 Presidential Race

I voted for Cruz in the Tenn primary, but boarded the Trump train afterward. I hated Trump's guts before he started running. I saw just a little bit of him on the Apprentice, and thought he was an obnoxious New York prick. I still think that, but have grown to enjoy his ways.

Not a Cruz fan but I also didn’t care for Trump until he started running for office.

Sure don't, but you do adapt. The humidity is the killer though. Just learn to stay indoors if you can.
You got it made during the nice winters though.
I’m pretty well acclimated. In the summer I just try to do any work that can’t be done inside with AC, before 10 AM or after 4 PM.

Reactions: Orangeburst
This seems reasonable on the day after the assassination attempt on two NYPD Officers. Bernie and his supporters are a danger to the American way of life!

The mainstream media is panicking over the lightweights running for the Democratic Nomination:D

Chuck Todd Dumps on Democrat Field: 'B-Level, No Star'

I can tell they actually are Democrats because of the way they panic. Though the GOP probably should have panicked a lot earlier in 2016, we are still way too early in the primary process to say anything about what is happening.

How early? There are 3979 delegates available in the Dem primary.

Iowa has 41 delegates, 1.03% of the total.

New Hampshire has 24, 0.6% of the total.

If this were a college football game, there would still be over 14 minutes on the clock in the 1st quarter after tonight.

Super Tuesday is where this gets decided, with over 1/3rd of the delegates. After that, if Sanders has a large lead everyone but Trump and his supporters should panic.

I can tell they actually are Democrats because of the way they panic. Though the GOP probably should have panicked a lot earlier in 2016, we are still way too early in the primary process to say anything about what is happening.

How early? There are 3979 delegates available in the Dem primary.

Iowa has 41 delegates, 1.03% of the total.

New Hampshire has 24, 0.6% of the total.

If this were a college football game, there would still be over 14 minutes on the clock in the 1st quarter after tonight.

Super Tuesday is where this gets decided, with over 1/3rd of the delegates. After that, if Sanders has a large lead everyone but Trump and his supporters should panic.

What's your prediction on where they stand in order of delegates by then?

Warren is toast and so Sanders has the lock on the super progressive wing. I think its wide open in the moderate lane. Biden could easily resurge with a win or two. Buttigieg and Klobuchar have momentum. Bloomberg is gaining traction.

VN Store

Back