2020 Presidential Race

What's your prediction on where they stand in order of delegates by then?

Warren is toast and so Sanders has the lock on the super progressive wing. I think its wide open in the moderate lane. Biden could easily resurge with a win or two. Buttigieg and Klobuchar have momentum. Bloomberg is gaining traction.

Warren will stay in for ST, MASS votes then, so it is going to be pretty interesting as she will drink some of Bernie's milkshake. There were very few Bernie counties in the South in 2016. He got crushed in those in red below, with this year's delegates to be awarded. Minnesota will be a good number for Bernie unless Klobuchar is still in, which is maybe why she should stay in?

I guess the questions are: can Biden get off the mat in South Carolina or will Bloomberg be taking the baton for the centrists from this point forward?

3/10/2020 States

Alabama 52
American Samoa 6
Arkansas 31
California 415
Colorado 67
Maine 24
Massachusetts 91
Minnesota 75
North Carolina 110
Oklahoma 37
Tennessee 64
Texas 228

Utah 29
Vermont 16
Virginia 99
Democrats Abroad 13

Last edited:
Warren will stay in for ST, MASS votes then, so it is going to be pretty interesting as she will drink some of Bernie's milkshake. There were very few Bernie counties in the South in 2016. He got crushed in those in red below, with this year's delegates to be awarded. Minnesota will be a good number for Bernie unless Klobuchar is still in, which is maybe why she should stay in?

I guess the questions are: can Biden get off the mat in South Carolina or will Bloomberg be taking the baton for the centrists from this point forward?

Alabama 52
American Samoa 6
Arkansas 31
California 415
Colorado 67
Maine 24
Massachusetts 91
Minnesota 75
North Carolina 110
Oklahoma 37
Tennessee 64
Texas 228

Utah 29
Vermont 16
Virginia 99
Democrats Abroad 13
I want a rematch between President Trump and Hillary:D

Reactions: FLVOL69
More hypocrisy. I see the other one Twitter deleted. Better watch this one quick, the same going to happen.

Is this going to hurt him in the suburbs of Philly and Detroit and Milwaukee where this election is going to be won and lost?

No, no it is not. Smart move would be to not mention the stop and frisk stuff if you are on team Trump. (I'm assuming this is from the Bernie Bros.)

Is this going to hurt him in the suburbs of Philly and Detroit and Milwaukee where this election is going to be won and lost?

No, no it is not. Smart move would be to not mention the stop and frisk stuff if you are on team Trump. (I'm assuming this is from the Bernie Bros.)

It could certainly hurt in turn out from AA voters.

It's funny too that racist, white, old billionaire is the great hope of the D-party.

Its funny, Trump put out a tweet earlier today where he blasted Bloomberg for the stop and frisk policies and called him "a total racist."

But then someone in the WH remmebred that in the 2016 election Trump repeatedly championed stop and frisk and said it should become national policy.

The tweet was taken down. You just cannot make this stuff up.

Its funny, Trump put out a tweet earlier today where he blasted Bloomberg for the stop and frisk policies and called him "a total racist."

But then someone in the WH remmebred that in the 2016 election Trump repeatedly championed stop and frisk and said it should become national policy.

The tweet was taken down. You just cannot make this stuff up.

It should be national policy.

It could certainly hurt in turn out from AA voters.

It's funny too that racist, white, old billionaire is the great hope of the D-party.

The Trump cult is going to have a hard time getting on board criticism of Bloomberg for this. First, Trump promoted stop and frisk laws. Second, the Trump cult frequently trots out minority-dominated communities as examples for more policing -- Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

Frankly, I would think Bloomberg's prior law enforcement policies would be popular amongst a large segment of the GOP.

The Trump cult is going to have a hard time getting on board criticism of Bloomberg for this. First, Trump promoted stop and frisk laws. Second, the Trump cult frequently trots out minority-dominated communities as examples for more policing -- Chicago, Baltimore, etc.

Frankly, I would think Bloomberg's prior law enforcement policies would be popular amongst a large segment of the GOP.

Stop and frisk should be standard policy in every city you mentioned and then some. There would undoubtedly be cries of racism but there’s gonna be those cries no matter what.

This is about what Dem voters value. Bloomberg is everything that despise.

This is about what Dem voters value. Bloomberg is everything that despise.

Its always been an interesting debate to me. If you use stop and frisk in high crime areas, it will disproportionately affect minorities because high crime areas tend to be poorer, and demographics indicate that such will have larger minority populations.

Objectively, your motive is to invoke it in high crime areas.

Subjectively, that means more minorities are subject to it.

So by what standard do we judge it as a policy? The intent to direct it to an area because it is high crime? Or the perceived weighted effect on minorities?

I can see both sides of the argument.

Its always been an interesting debate to me. If you use stop and frisk in high crime areas, it will disproportionately affect minorities because high crime areas tend to be poorer, and demographics indicate that such will have larger minority populations.

Objectively, your motive is to invoke it in high crime areas.

Subjectively, that means more minorities are subject to it.

So by what standard do we judge it as a policy? The intent to direct it to an area because it is high crime? Or the perceived weighted effect on minorities?

I can see both sides of the argument.
Stop and frisk is precrime ********. Harassing people because they happen to live near criminals doesn’t help the community or increase safety. Then the blue backers wonder why whole communities turn on them.

Reactions: MercyPercy

VN Store

Back